Ch-3 The Bard and The Demon

Johnny: And Who you might be?

???: I am Just a Bard, nothing more.

Johnny: Yet you know me and You need my help.

Bard: Well...uh...Yes!

Johnny: (sigh) Alright, Bard. Cut the crap, Who are you and how can I help you?

Bard: My name is Venti. And I have a favor to ask.

Johnny: Yes?

Venti took a Deep breath and stared into Blaze's eyes.

Venti: You are the guy who can turn into Flaming Skull demon?

Johnny was surprised by the question. He was very suspicious of this so called Bard.

Johnny: How did you know this?

Venti: Let's say That Outrider wasn't the only one who saw your Transformation...

Johnny: (sigh and continues sipping his drink) Why you need my help?

Venti sits down on the chair and began to speak.

Venti: There is a vast mountain, engulfed with ancient ruins and snow-capped areas not so far away from Mondstadt city. The place is Called Dragonspine. Here. (Gives him the map of the entire Mondstadt)

Johnny: And? What am I suppose to do?

Venti: Lately, strange activities have been going there...

Johnny: Then Report the knights not me...

Venti: I believe you might be very familiar with those activities.

Johnny: How so? (Sips his drink)

Venti do you know this symbol?

Venti showed blaze a demonic symbol on the paper, which caught Johnny's attention

Johnny: Where did you see this?

Venti: On one of the stones near a cave. 

Johnny finishes his drink and gets up.

Venti: where are you going?

Johnny: (Turns to Venti) Dragonspine.

With that Johnny Left the Tavern, leaving Venti Alone.

Venti: Oh well...(Turns to bartender) One more drink please?

Outside, Blaze was running, as he felt Ghost Rider creeping inside him, wanting to come out. He kept running till he was in the outskirts of the city, he dropped on his knees as he felt His body melting till he was nothing but bones and flames, his screams turned into demonic roar. The Ghost Rider stood up and looked at the direction to Dragonspine. He summoned his motorcycle and began to ride off.

TIMESKIP

In the midst of the frozen landscape of Dragonspine, where icy winds howled and snow-covered peaks loomed, Ghost Rider rode forth on his flaming motorcycle. After seeing the symbol drawn by Venti, it could only mean one thing. The Past demons will never stop following him. Once he arrived at the cave with same Symbol craved on the entrance.