Charlie Brown to the Rescue

Heather, who'd been watching the action, looked behind her to see.....

"Hold on! Schroeder? Schroeder! Oh Schroeder!" cried Heather.

Schroeder had gone missing.

"Where's Schroeder?" asked Heather.

Heather walked over to Charlie Brown, who was for some reason in charge of the curtains.

"Charlie Brown. Have you seen Schroeder? We're up soon." Cried Heather.

"I have." Said Charlie Brown.

While Marcie, Peppermint Patty and Franklin were performing, Lucy noticed that Heather was too busy watching the show to take any notice of Schroeder. And just as Schroeder was about to warm up, Lucy covered his mouth with her right arm, and she dragged him out of the auditorium.

"Good grief! You mean to tell me Schroeder's been kidnapped?!" cried Heather.

"I believe so." Said Charlie Brown.

"I have until the end of the next act to save him!" cried Heather.

"Go get 'er, Heather!" called Charlie Brown.

Heather walked out of the auditorium to find Schroeder.

Lucy had taken Schroeder to the girls' bathroom. Schroeder had been gagged and his arms and legs were tied together.

"If I can't have Schroeder, then no one can!" Smirked Lucy.

Schroeder tried to respond, but he couldn't. Not while his face was gagged.

"Now, Schroeder. You do not love the Little Red-Haired Girl. You love me. I am your future wife." Lucy demanded.

Schroeder tried to respond, but it was no good.

Heather looked around for Schroeder. Now where would Lucy take Schroeder to?

"The principal's office?" Heather said. "No. We were too busy practicing for the talent show for him to do anything wrong. The classroom? No. School's over for the weekend. Her psychiatric booth? No. It's night time. The girls' bathroom? No.... of course!"

Heather set off for the girls' bathroom.

"Once that Little Red-Haired Girl gets in here, she's next!" Lucy said.

As she had said this, Heather burst into the girls' bathroom.

"Lucy!" shouted Heather.

"Good grief! She's here!" groaned Lucy.

"You let go of Schroeder!" demanded Heather.

"Oh, I'll let him go! I'll let him go alright! Once I get through with you!" smirked Lucy.

And Lucy did the unexpected. She ungagged Schroeder and untied his legs and arms.

"I'm free! I'm free at last!" cheered Schroeder.

"Not so fast!" Lucy called out.

Lucy gagged Heather, and tied her arms together and her legs together. Then, she locked her in the bathroom.

"Excellent! Now Schroeder will have to be my talent partner!" smirked Lucy.

Lucy grabbed Schroeder's arms and brought him back to the auditorium.

Meanwhile, Charlie Brown was watching the performance. The performance was Shermy as a mime. At last, Lucy and Schroeder had returned.

"Schroeder! You're back! And Lucy!" cried Charlie Brown.

"It was awful, Charlie Brown!" cried Schroeder.

"But at least you got out fine, didn't you, Schroeder?" asked Charlie Brown.