Charlie Brown's Injury

Charlie Brown still stood at the front door, still sighing dreamily when Woodstock walked up to Charlie Brown, and pecked his leg.

"Woodstock?!" Charlie Brown exclaimed.

Woodstock chirped a language even Charlie Brown couldn't understand. However, he did figure out since Woodstock is Snoopy's best friend.....

"Oh, you're looking for Snoopy?" said Charlie Brown. "He went across the road."

Woodstock walked away from the Brown residence. He tried flying, but his wings were too little for him to fly correctly. Soon, Woodstock went to the backyard, only to find Snoopy with Fifi.

Snoopy was sitting on Fifi's doghouse with Fifi holding him, and he was acting like the World War I Flying Ace. Woodstock just sighed at Snoopy's strange imagination.

Snoopy imagined himself flying the skies with Fifi.

Everything went into fantasy....

Snoopy was driving Fifi's doghouse as a plane, with Fifi holding onto him. Soon, the Red Baron flew directly in front of them. Snoopy, thinking he was after Fifi again, did his best to avoid him.

Everything soon went back to reality.....

Really, Woodstock was flying weird patterns in front of Snoopy. Snoopy got out of his fantasy world, and was surprised to see Woodstock. Woodstock just chuckled, but Fifi was confused.

The following day, as Heather walked into class, she walked up to the teacher.

Miss Donovan called out to Heather.

"Sorry I wasn't at school yesterday, Ma'am." Said Heather. "I.... I...."

Charlie Brown looked at Heather, and nodded.

"I had a sore throat, and had to stay home." Heather lied.

Miss Donovan decided to believe Heather's lie.

"She believed me. She actually thought I had a sore throat!" Heather thought.

Miss Donovan then told Heather to take her seat.

"Alright then." Said Heather as she went to take her seat. Because Lucy was sitting with Violet's friend Patty, and Schroeder was sitting with Violet, as well as other seats being taken, Heather knew just where to sit.

Charlie Brown looked at Heather lovingly. Knowing the seat next to him was empty, he knew exactly where Heather was going to sit.

"Hi, Charlie Brown." Smiled Heather. "Every other desk is full, and because your desk is the only one with a spare chair, I'll sit with you."

Meanwhile, over at their school, during recess, Marcie and Peppermint Patty had a chat on the bench, and Marcie looked concerned.

"I don't think the teacher believed your story, Sir." Said Marcie.

"Come on, Marcie! If I told the truth, I would've gotten into more trouble!" said Peppermint Patty.

"Is there a reason you sat on Snoopy's doghouse, Sir?" asked Marcie.

"Alright, Marcie." Said Peppermint Patty. And then she explained..... "I'll level with you. I spent the whole night and day on Snoopy's doghouse because..."

"Yes?" asked Marcie.

"Ever since that Little Red-Haired Girl moved into the neighbourhood, I've been feeling green with envy." Said Peppermint Patty. "I really wanted to spend my time there until Chuck started paying attention to me again."

"You're always wearing green, Sir." Said Marcie.

"No, Marcie! Green with envy. Means you're jealous." Peppermint Patty corrected.