Dementor on the Train

It was currently time to leave for us to leave to go back to hogwarts.

"Y/N," yelled George walking in my room," you take forever to get ready!"

"You knew the consequences when you became friends with a girl," i snapped back as i threw my leather jacket on

"Just hurry it up," he said

"JuSt hUrRy iT uP," i mimicked running past him. He chased me down the stairs being right on my tail.
We ran past everyone who were all lauging at us.

"Save me fredrick!," i yelled dramaticly running behind him using him as a shield so George couldn't get to me.

"I'll get you next time lupin-black," he said threatingly while laughing

I got out from behind fred. I walked past him up the stairs to get my trunk from my room.
I walked back down and saw Fred looking me up and down slightly biting his bottom lip.

We walked to the cars as Mr.weasley was loading in al the trunks.
The ministry gave us these 'protected ministry approved ' cars to protect Harry and i from my fresh-out-of-azkaban dad.
Fred, George and i were together in a car and since i was the smallest out of us three, i was assigned to sit inbetween them. Just perfect, being squised next to two manspreaders.

We hit a spead bump and i hit my head on the roof of the car.

"Ow fuck," i said as Fred and Goerge bursted out laughing

"Oh shut up," i elbowed there sides

"Should have put on your seatbelt," laughed fred looking at me

"Look behind me, do you see a seatbelt!?" I said pointing behind me

"Oh," said fred,"better?" He asked pulling me close to him holding me in his arms.

"Yeah," i said as my cheeks flushed a shade of pink

George winked at us with a smirk making me playfuly roll my eyes at him with a slight smile on my face.
I cuddled a bit more in fred's arms making him hold me closer to his chest.

Fred POV:

i pulled y/n in my arms,"better," i asked

"Yeah," she said softly

She cuddeld more in my arms making me pull her closer to my chest.

'Merlin do i like this girl' i think to myself. I've had a little crush on her ever since my third year

I wont ever do anything about it thought. I don't think she will ever like me back and i don't want to say anything to her since i don't want to ruin our friendship.
She is one of my best friends, i can't lose her.

Back to Y/n POV:

"We are here!" Said Mr.weasley putting the car in park,"there is Remus," he gestured to my father who looked exhausted.

I felt the blood drain from my face when i rememberd there had been a full moon this week.
We got out of the car and i sprinted to my father and hugged him tightly.

"I forgot there was a full moon this week i should have stayed home," i said still hugging him

"No, you're a teenager. You should go out and have fun," he said hugging me tighter

"Did you have fun?" He asked me

"I did," i smiled at him

"Here is MR.Rage." he handed me MR.Rage who started flapping his wings when he saw me."i'll see you on the train pup," he handed me some chocolate bars.