SO NIACHÆ

- Nace's pov -
Damn Jan is so gorgeous. I just want to kiss him. But he doesn't like me back. Definitely not. "živjo Nace" (Hi Nace) Jan said. "Živjo Jan" (Hi Jan) I smiled at him. He smiled back. God his smile is so pretty. "koncert je uspel super" (the concert went great) he said smiling. "Ja" I smiled back at him. We talked for a while when I had to go to the bathroom.

- Jan's pov -
"ti je všeč, kajne?" (You like him dont you?) Bojan told me. "ne skrbite, to ne bo nič spremenilo, vseeno vam vsi pošiljamo" (dont worry it wont change a thing, we all ship you guys anyways) he added. I just smiled still thinking about Nace. Damn I should confess my feelings to him. A fan ran to us. "Hi omg I love you guys so much and here this is for Jan" she told us. We could tell she was excited. I got a bracelet saying 'Naces boy' and Bojan got one saying 'Bojans bitch'. I smiled and thanked her. When Nace came back we all went to a club. I met a Polish dude and a Dutch woman there and we became good friends. "Okay so how do you say carpe diem in Dutch?" I asked the Dutch woman named Julia De Jong. All the boys were listening. "Pluk de dag" Her and Kris said in sync. "Pluk.. de dag?" I tried pronouncing it.

She laughed. "That was about right". Kris smiled at Julia. He might also be falling in love. She knew a lot of languages. "јеси ли заљубљен у Нацеа?" (Are you in love with Nace?) She asked me smirking. I know Serbian but Nace doesn't only Bojan and me do. "Мислим да је тако" (I think so) I sigh. "I'll be there if you need to talk" she patted my back and left to go talk to Kris. I swear they would make a great couple. Now I am talking to the Polish guy. He was honestly really sweet (and STRAIGHT). "Say that again" I laughed. "Carpe diem in Polish is chwytaj dzień" he said laughing. "Chwytaj dzień?" I tried pronouncing it. "That was pretty good not gonna lie" he laughed. I felt a hand around my waist. I immediately blushed when I found out it was Nace. "And who is this?" He asked. "I am Aleksander Nowak, I am Polish btw" he told him. "Carpe diem is chwytaj dzień" I told Nace. He laughed.

Me and Nace started talking (in English idk why). "Have you seen how close Julia and Kris have been the whole evening?" I said pointing to them talking. "Kris better makes a move" he laughed. "She's honestly really sweet and knows a lot of languages" I told him. "She's the girl version of Bojan" he chuckled when I said that. After a while we went back home. "Fantje, ali je v redu, če moja nečakinja pride jutri v studio, ni nikogar, ki bi jo čuval" (boys is it okay if my niece comes to the studio tomorrow there is no one to baby sit her) I asked them the next morning. I got replied by a few mhm's. At the studio I arrived with my little niece. She is 1 year old and VERYYY cute. "aaawwwhhhh je to ona?" (Aaawwwhhhh is that her?) Nace asked me. I gave little Maja to him. The other boys also came and played with her. But she loved Nace the most. Jure held her and she put her little hands on his face.

We put her on the floor and she started crawling around. After about an hour I brought her back to my aunt. I was honestly tired I could fall asleep right now. We were all on the couch. I was seated between Jure and Nace. I was super tired and fell asleep on Nace's shoulder. The boys shared a knowing look when Nace put his head on mine and also fell asleep. I woke up about 2 hours later.

AUTHOR:
Idk why I added the little niece but I think they are so good with kids anyway xx