fans

- Jan's pov -
Ever since Nace joined the band, we were always close on stage and people made a ship for us. (Not that I'm complaining). The ship name is Janace. Pretty creative tbh. I was practicing on the guitar in my room when I heard a knock. I groan and open the door. A dripping wet Nace stood in front of me. "N-Nace?" I said confused. "res je močno deževalo, zato me zanima, ali lahko ostanem pri vas, dokler ne preneha deževati?" (it has been raining really hard so i was wondering if i can stay with you until it stops raining) he asks smiling a little. "ja vstopi" (yeah come in) I say and let him inside.

"kaj si počel?" (What were you doing?) He asks me. "vadba kitare" (practicing guitar) I say. We talked for about half an hour and we decided to watch a movie. "prosim poglejmo lord of the rings" (lets please watch lord of the rings) I beg him. He just laughed and said "v redu" (okay). About halfway I noticed he fell asleep. He looked so gorgeous. Instead of watching the movie I am now admiring his face. His cheeks were pinkish, his hair messy and his lips looked so soft.

Oh no, I might be falling in love. I turned back around facing the TV and turned it off. I sad back down next to him and laid my head ontop of his. I slowly drifted to sleep. About an hour later I got woken up by a call on my phone. Nace was still sleeping. He was softly snoring and his mouth slightly open. This time his head was on my chest, close to my heart. I slowly took my phone and checked who called me. Bojan. He also send a text. "fantje zamujate prosim pridite sem na snemanje" (you guys are late please come here to record). Shit I totally forgot. I didn't want to wake Nace up but otherwise Bojan would be really angry. "nace zbudi se" (Nace wake up) I said softly. He groaned and woke up. We ran to the studio and were met by a slightly annoyed Bojan "Jan, to je že 5. zamuda, verjetno še več" (Jan this is the 5th time you are late, probably even more). I groaned and went inside. "kje je moja kitara?" (Where is my guitar?) I said mumbling. Kris showed me and sat down on the couch.

I was in a room recording and playing all the chords. Every time I failed I got angry. I am always like this. "kurac" (fuck) I said. "ali si v redu?" (Are you okay?) I heard Nace say. I nod in response. My head started hurting from all the sound in the studio. "Bojan, vrni to!" "pridi no" "utihni za vraga" "ALI SE LAHKO ZA ENO SEKUNDO UTIŠITE, POSKUŠAM IGRATI TUKAJ" (CAN YALL BE QUIET FOR ONE SECOND IM TRYING TO PLAY HERE) I yelled to the other room.

They went quiet. I played metulji since it was my favorite song. Now it was really quiet. Everyone was listening to me. I played and messed nothing up surprisingly. I came back to the other. "to je bilo tako dobro!" (That was so good) Bojan complimented. "Hvala" (thank you) I answer. "neverjetno!" (Amazing!) Nace hugged me. "Hvala lepa Nacho" (thank you very much Nacho) I say. I made that nickname for him cause it matches him alot. We had later that night a gig and we had to get ready. I put on some black pants and a leather jacket with no shirt. I took my guitar and the intro started playing.

First song was Katrina. Bojan started singing. Second song was Gola. "ZA NAJU, ZA NAJU" me and Nace screamed at each other. Third song was Metulji. I was playing the guitar looking majestic. Next was demoni. Nace always looks so hot in the beginning. The next song was tokio. Me and nace were doing our little dance. "ANATAGA SUKI!" we both screamed to the audience. "WATASHI MO!" We then screamed at each other. Next was plastika. I was vibing, playing the guitar while yelling "PLAAAASTIIIIKAAAA ZNANSTVENA FANTASTIKA". Concerts were always so fun. After a few songs it was novi val. We were bonding with the crowd. I got a bracelet saying 'Jan Je Bog' and one saying 'metulji'. I started softly playing the guitar at the last part. Jure gave his drumsticks to two girls in the front row.

I was swaying to the music singing "vabljeni vsi na karneval". Then it was carpe diem. The last song. "Ah ah ah" me and Nace sang while doing the iconic head thing. After the concert we were all jumping around. "ŠE EN USPEŠEN KONCERT V ZAGREBU!" (ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CONCERT IN ZAGREB!) "OOOHHH SSF" we yelled. I smiled at Nace.