Only yours

Song Recommendation - Night Changes (One Direction)

———————-——

Everything that you've ever dreamt of,
Disappearing when you wake up,
But there's nothing to be afraid of,
Even when the night changes...
Shubman was listening to this song, on his airpods pro, as he continued to prepare for & cook dinner for himself and you.

Before heating up some oil in the pan, he once again glanced at his phone just to check the time. It was 7:00pm already. He had been excitedly waiting for you & was checking out for the time as you had promised to come back by 6:30 pm & spend some quality time with him. As you both have extremely hectic schedules & hardly get some time to spend together.

8:00pm

Shubman had almost finished cooking your favorite pasta & cheese sandwiches. He carefully placed the sandwiches on a plate & transferred the hot pasta into a bowl from the pan. Along with the warm red wine that he had stocked up, he decided to order some hot chocolate brownies & chocolate chip ice cream for you. As he did, he glanced at the clock & realised quite a long time passed by. He decided to call you now. You didn't receive. Ngl he was quite pissed off by this behaviour of yours.

Soon the door bell rang diverting Shubman from his thoughts.

He excitedly jumped through the leather sofa to open the door for you.

Shubman's PoV :

As I opened door hoping for Y/N ,

I was greeted by the delivery boy who had come to deliver the ice cream & brownies, I had ordered for Y/N.
He took a selfie with me & left.

It was 12:00 am right now. Hours passed by since the delivery guy left. I was now extremely pissed off, angry, furious & upset at Y/N. Yet I was worried for her. She overworks herself a lot of times & doesn't care even about her own health. She had neither been receiving my calls nor replying to my messages and texts as well.

I was about to go to her office & took my car keys with me, just when I saw her black Mercedes Benz coming in the building.

Me and YN were living in together for about 19 months now. We live in together on the 18th floor of the Beau Mont Building in Bandra West, Mumbai.

I heard the lift & door opening sound. She had keys to the flat.
On this I decided to teach her a nice lesson that she'll remember for her lifetime. So I switched off the lights.

THE DOOR WAS NOW OPENED BY YN & SHE ENTERED INSIDE.

Y/N's POV :

I am sure Shubi must have been extremely uspet at me and wet off to sleep.
She thought to herself as the lights of the living room were off. She removed her shoes from her office & placed down her laptop bag and was about to go to the bedroom when two muscular arms caught her by the waist.

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME?! FUCKING ANSWER ME RIGHTNOW ELSE THE CONSEQUENCES WON'T BE GREAT YN !!!! shouted Shubman from behind.

YN : Shu... Shubman.. I - I - that - umm a.. see

Shubman : why are you stuttering babygirl ?

YN : Shubi see.. I .. I .. there was just some work load in the office today. Audit incoming you see..

Shubman: You could have accepted my calls or just texted me about the same, right babygirl. But you didn't now face the consequences. Face the most ruthless version of me you're ever gonna see. I didn't want to show this side of me to you. But look you didn't leave me with any choices now.