Bucky: Midnight Cravings 🍝 (Part - 2)

In the morning

You wake up at 9:30am in the morning and try to wake up but then you feel a metal arm wrapped in your waist tightly like it doesn't want to let you go. You slowly try to move on. But the wrap became more and more tight. You smiled and said, – "Let me go now."

"No. I want more and more doll." – Bucky said as he placed his face on your neck.

You turn your body towards him and place one hand on his cheek. He looked at you with a smiley face and said, - "Don't leave me."

"Did you see the clock? What time is it? We both just skipped our training." – You try to sit up.

"I don't care." – Bucky climbs top on you. He kisses your neck as you laugh.

"Would you love to go on a date with me doll?" – He asks you with full of hope in his eyes.

"Are... are you...sure?" – You stammered because you couldn't believe it at first.

"Yes."

"Alright." – You said shyly.

"Okay then be ready today at 5:00pm."

"But where will we be going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Okay." – You say as he kisses you on your lips.

In the evening

In the evening you were standing in front of the gate of Avengers Tower. You wear a deep neck short blue top and black pants and heels. You let your hair untie.

Suddenly you hear a horn and turn around, see Bucky coming with his bike

Suddenly you hear a horn and turn around, see Bucky coming with his bike. He wears black jeans, black jacket and sneakers.

 He wears black jeans, black jacket and sneakers

'Oh God, he...is...he is looking fucking sexy' – You mumble on your mouth.

Bucky opens his helmet and looks at you with a smirk, - "You look so hot."

But you continuously look at him with wide eyes.

"Are you alright doll?" – He mocked you as you came to reality.