Bucky: ChapStick 💄

It's another day in Stark Tower. You are getting ready for shopping with Nat and Wanda.

                                               (POV : You wear this dress)

You were almost ready when Bucky came to your room.

"Oh, hi Bucky", - you said as you opened your favourite ChapStick.

"Hi, where are you going?"

"Um... Shopping with Nat and Wanda. By the way, you want something?"

"No, I don't need anything. Just Tony asked me to give you the reports of the previous mission."

"Okay, I will check it after coming home from shopping."

Bucky watches you put ChapStick on your lips.

"What is this? " - Bucky asked, pointing at your ChapStick.

"This is ChapStick."

"What does it do? " - Bucky asked in confusion.

"Umm.... It makes lips soft and beautiful."

"Does it have flavours? "

"Yes, it has many flavours like - strawberry, cherry, orange, plum & etc."

"Which flavour do you use now?" - He asked as he bit his lower lip.

"Plum. Actually, it's my favourite." - You said as you smiled at him.

"Can I have it?"

"Yeah, sure."

You give him your plum ChapStick. Bucky takes it and suddenly grabs your hand, pulling you closer to him.

Without any warning he grabs your face and kisses you. That kiss is passionate & soft. You pulled away and said - "Bucky I didn't mean to kiss me."

"But I mean it." He pulled you again for a long kiss.

After 2­-3 minutes you both pulled away

After 2­-3 minutes you both pulled away. Bucky looking at you still grabbing your face in his hands. You didn't open your eyes after that kiss but shyly bit your lower lip.

"Look at me, doll."- He said as he broke the silence between both of you.

"No."

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"No... not that. I.... I love it." - You admitted shyly.

"Then why don't you look at me?"

"I'm scared. What if it's just a dream and you are my imagination."

"Believe me doll I'm not. I'm right here in front you." - He lifted your chin up.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at his ocean blue eyes.

"I must say you're such a beautiful doll. "- He said and pulled for a hug. You smiled as you hugged him. Then you ask him "Bucky?"

"Yes, my doll."

"Why did you kiss me? It's just a one-time thing or...."

"Because I Love You."

"What?"

"Yes, I do."

"How long?"

"Eight months."

"What? Then why don't you tell me anything about this?"

"Honestly, I had a crush on you since the day I saw you and when I started to love you, I really don't know. And I'm scared to admit my feelings to you doll. I thought it would ruin our friendship and I don't want to lose you."

You stay silent.

"Hey, look if you don't want it then leave it. I'll never force you for that doll. I just want your happiness. And I... I'm sorry about that kiss. "- He said in a sad tone.

"Bucky.... I .... I love you too..." - You finally broke your silence. He looks at you in a shock. "I also had a crush on you when I first met you."

"Wah... Really? I mean really you love me." You nodded your head as YES and giggled.

Bucky kissed your forehead and you hugged him.

"You make me the happiest person alive doll. "- He said as he stroked your hair with his fingers. You smiled then asked him "Bucky..."

"Hmm...."

"What made you kiss me today?"

"Honestly say your ChapStick."

"What?" - You laugh at his words.

"I'm a serious doll. When I saw you putting ChapStick on your lips I couldn't control myself to kiss you."

"That means all credit goes to my ChapStick."

"Yes."

At that moment Wanda called you from downstairs - "Y/N come on. We are getting late. Come fast."

"Oh no." - You break the hug. - "Bucky, I have to go now."

"But I don't want to let you go."

You quickly kiss on his lips. - "Bucky please."

"No."

"Please...."

"Okay, but you must promise me that you will meet me at night."

"Alright, alright I promise you."

You take your bag get out of your room then Bucky calls you.

"Hey, doll."

"Yah...."

"Don't forget to put ChapSticks tonight because I have to taste other flavours of your ChapSticks." - As he says and quickly kisses you. Then he get out of your room and winked at you. You smiled and bit your lower lip little bit. Then lock your room and go shopping.

THE END:)