||Prologue||

Once upon a time, there were twins who were gifted with power and destiny. 

Luna was the first twin born into this world. He is endowed with the power of darkness.

 Sora, he is the second twin born after Luna and is gifted with the power of light. 

But fate for these twins is very unfortunate. 

Luna is possessed by the forces of darkness and harasses innocent people. He abuses power and uses it for tyranny. 

Sora, seeing all the cruel deeds done by the twins himself did not remain silent. He sprang into action and used his light powers to stop Luna.

Centuries passed but they still fought... 

No matter where the place, timeline or universe... The fate of these twins has been determined that they cannot live in harmony.

"Finally, I've won." stated the king of negativity as he grins at guardian of positivity. 

Dream is all injured, he was tired from fighting which cause him to get on his knees. Where is Ink and Swap? Of course, they also fallen from the battle. It could be a miracle if someone decides to save Dream but no... 

Dream hissed at the pain while Nightmare enjoys his victory. 

"Awe, what's up with that little frown Dream? I thought you're a smiley trash bag." Laughed Nightmare. 

"This isn't over Nightmare... You're going to get all of us killed if you kill me." Said Dream. 

Nightmare scoffed and rolled his eyes. He don't believe the word of balance, what more he think Dream is just giving the cliche hero speech. 

"Haha... Whatever. Say Hi to our mother, Dream." 

There it is, Dream finally dead and the golden apple is nothing but a rotten one. Nightmare really won... But there will be the consequences of his cruel actions now. 

He started to feel an incredibly pain in his chest, what is it? 

"What... URGH—!!!" Nightmare collapse on the ground. 

He is losing his breath, he is dying. 

This is what Error and Ink warned him, the balance but he never listens, did he? Now he's going to die, he wasted his entire time to kill Dream but it cost his life. 

Pathetic, isn't it? 

Now Dream and Nightmare are gone, where do you think they'll be going? 

Heaven? 

Hell? 

Afterlife? 

Or... 

Nothing above that. Yes... That's right, they're going to rewrite their story once again but this time... Maybe this time they can live a happy life as brothers once again. 

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Credit goes to @CrazyFantasty_13