5

"Hey y/n ya! How was your day?" Law asked from the couch. He was wearing his favourite hoodie and black pant. You just sighed and plopped next to him. 

"What to say Law. My job is in a great risk." you said as you messed with his raven hair. It was awfully soft and you couldn't stop yourself from doing it each time.  

"I've been assigned to write a romance novel. Imagine how hard it must be for a woman like me who never experienced love in her life."

He chuckled. You then began rambling about everything, about your boss, how much you hate working now and writing is slowly becoming a boring thing now.

"Don't think that y/n ya. If you are starting to think that writing is a chore or something, then leave the job and write your own. You are a great writer and you'll do just fine with or without the company's help."

"I'll think about it. Anyways, good night Law"

"Good night"

.

.

.

.

You were reading a romance novel when your phone dinged. 

xxxxxxx- Hey beautiful

You were puzzled and wanted to block the number thinking it was a stalker. Then another message came.

xxxxxxx- It's me, Sanji

With a small gasp you began messaging back

y/n- Hey! Didn't sleep yet?

Sanji- No, was thinking about you

y/n- lol. You know you are cheesy right?

Sanji- I don't mind being cheesy with you 😉

y/n- Pfft. How did you get my number anyways?

Sanji- You know Nami right?

Y/n- You know her? Woah. She is my friend

Sanji- I am friends with her too. She gave me your number. Although it took my wallet's life

Y/n- Oh dear. Then again, its Nami we are talking about. Anyways, how was your day?

Sanji- Same as usual. Woke up, Work, came back home, made breakfast for both of us, read few books and trying to go to sleep.

Y/n- you have a roommate?

Sanji- yes, My dad

Y/n - Sounds sweet. I live with my dad too

Sanji- You and your dad alone?

y/n- Nope. My idiot brother too.

Sanji- Older or younger?

Y/n- Older by a year. He is a surgeon you know.

Sanji- Cool. Anyways, As much as I want to talk with you all night, I don't want you to loose your beauty sleep by talking with me. I don't want your pretty face to be covered in dark eye bags.

y/n- Aww. You too sweet you know? Anyways good night Sanji

Sanji- Good night Y/n!