five ♡

Celine didn't know how to take the fact that the defender could message her at any moment to deliver the Paris Saint-Germain jersey. She was excited and nervous at the same time.

She enjoyed the game a lot and planned to attend more often. She didn't feel the need to question where these sudden desires to attend came from, but she was clear that she would do it more frequently.

From her minimalist kitchen in her apartment in the heart of Paris, she heard a notification from her phone. She left the glass of water and headed towards it. Upon seeing what it was, the shock was all over her face, leaving the device on the couch while bringing a hand to her mouth. What she had read left her surprised, and she quickly began to get ready.

elisadealmeida5: I'm almost at your apartment.

She barely had time to fix her hair and put on makeup, as she could hear someone already knocking on the door. The desire to take off the minishort she wore as pajamas along with a lace tank top was impossible to fulfill.

Before opening the door, she saw herself in the mirror, as if checking that she looked good. However, she later thought, "Why am I behaving like this?" and decided not to give importance to the visit. She would treat it like any other friend and opened the door.

There stood Elisa de Almeida in front of her door, waiting to be invited in. Celine felt the defender's gaze roaming over her body, noting that she was in pajamas, causing her some embarrassment. De Almeida wore a black hoodie and shorts, a very casual outfit, but one that still made her look irresistible to anyone.

Once inside the apartment, Elisa was the first to break the silence.

"Nice outfit" she said sarcastically, and Celine started to laugh.

"Yours isn't so bad" she replied.

"Oh, really?" Elisa asked, offended. "Anyway, I brought the jersey to upgrade your outfit."

Celine began to act excited as the defender took the jersey out of the bag to show it. When she finally had it in her hands, she examined it closely and noticed that on the back, it had the defender's name and number.

"It's very beautiful, Elisa," she said with a sweet voice. "Thank you very much."

The defender just replied, "You're welcome."

"Although..." Celine began nervously, "Can you help me put it on?"

Elisa's eyes sparkled, and Celine's heart raced with excitement. Overwhelmed by emotion, the defender couldn't say anything, but they both moved closer to the point of being inches away from kissing. With both hands and without breaking eye contact, De Almeida removed the woman's blouse in front of her with a lustful look. When she tried to put on the jersey, Celine stopped her, making her leave it on the table, and took Elisa's hands to guide them to her breasts, giving permission to caress her naked body.

There was no need to think twice, and Elisa began to caress every part of Celine's body. She quickly lifted her onto the table in the kitchen and began to kiss her with desperation. Celine responded in the same way, continuously caressing the defender's strong arms and bringing her body closer to hers. She ran her hands through De Almeida's hair and began to feel desperately that they had to take this to the next level.

Celine began to lose her sanity when she received wild kisses on her neck and decided to let herself go to all the sensations her body was perceiving.

When Elisa lifted her with one arm and positioned her on the bed to finish what they had started with so much desire, Celine woke up agitated.

She quickly got out of bed, removing the blankets that covered her. Her heart was racing, everything had felt so real—every touch, everything. A feeling of confusion ran through her entire body.

"Why the hell did I dream about Elisa?"

Celine quickly went to the bathroom and splashed her face with water. Her cheeks were flushed and burning, just like her entire body. She had never experienced such a dream with a woman, so she was truly confused and didn't understand why she had dreamed that way. She couldn't stop thinking, "What's happening to me? Why did I dream like that about her? We've only talked twice, and on top of that, she's Hervé's defense, for God's sake! Plus, she hasn't sent me a message about the jersey. Could it be that's why I dreamed about her? Because I'm so anxious about her message not arriving?"

"Celine, are you awake?" Hervé asked as he approached the room. She had slept in his apartment.

Celine shook her head before leaving the bathroom to get rid of those hot scenes from her mind, although that would be very difficult to achieve.

Upon seeing each other, the couple greeted each other with a kiss and good morning, but Celine couldn't help but think about that dream she had with Elisa, making that good morning kiss from Hervé feel very different. Inevitably, she thought it wasn't as good as the one the defender gave her in the dream.

God, now how am I going to look her in the eyes after that dream?

"Why are you delaying sending her a message?" Karchaoui asked. "I would think you sent it right after the game ended."

Elisa has been intentionally postponing the message to Celine. She doesn't know why, but she just hasn't sent it yet. Perhaps deep down, she wants Celine to start wondering why she hasn't received her message, especially after she had said she would send one. Although she wasn't very sure that Celine would think that.

"It's always best for the end, my Karchaoui," the defender replied.

"Well," Sakina said, "but you know, be careful with that situation."

Elisa understood what she meant.

"Yes," she replied. "In fact, I think I won't do anything about it anymore."

Her friend was surprised, "I don't believe you," was what came out of her companion, and both started laughing.

"Now you're encouraging me to have something with her?" Elisa asked, taken aback.

"Not to have something," Sakina commented, "but a little drama amid all the tension of the Nations League wouldn't hurt. A little flirting doesn't harm anyone."

Elisa smiled from ear to ear, surprised. "Who would have thought that you like to see the world burn, Karchaoui" commented the defender, to which her companion only replied, "Just send her the message, let's see what she answers."

Upon arriving at her apartment, Elisa slumped into her chair and put something on Netflix. She couldn't stop thinking about Celine. Without a doubt, Almeida had tremendous desires for her, but she also has never been the type to pursue someone. She normally was the one being pursued. Her Instagram was full of invitations, but she rarely responded. Only a few were lucky enough to have something casual with the defender, as her main rule was not to fall in love, and she didn't plan to break that rule for anyone.

To hell with it, she thought.

And Elisa finally sent her the message.

elisadealmeida5: hello, celine.
elisadealmeida5: do you still need the jersey, right?

***************************

thank u for all the support!! <3 

if you want another elisa fanfic, please check Hayley752 profile, she is starting a new fic called Silver chain! <3 and its awesome <3