𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟺𝟶𝟹𝟷 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟺𝟶𝟹𝟷 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 ~

Author's Pov

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Brewer." Y/n waved that the teacher grading papers. She hummed back and made her way to her next class.

The walk to her classroom was oddly silent. Usually, there would be couples in the hallway saying their goodbyes to each other but nothing.

She had a bad feeling about the hallway, so she quickly made her way to her next class.

Reaching her next class, the once dead hallway, filled with laughter and voices.

"No way! See Mariela, I told you she was going to get caught but no you didn't believe me." A voice laughed in the locker room. A mumble replied to the voice, and both voices began to laugh.

Entering the locker room, Y/n got to see who was laughing, and it was none other than Mariela and a girl named Aylen.

"Yeah, but I can't believe Jerry would have done that to Selah. But it's also her fault for believing his lies." Another girl chipped in.

"Enough chatting, ladies, let's go! Today, we're running a mile!" The female coach announced to the females in the locker room.

A few minutes passed, and both locker rooms were empty, and many kids were already out stretching for the mile.

"Man, I can't believe we have the mile, I thought it was on Wednesday?" Y/n groaned in annoyance.

"Y/n, do you want to run together?" A voice from behind asked her.

"Oh, Martin! Sure, I would love to run with you." A smile appeared on Y/n's face.

"Alright, you son of a gun! Today, we're running a mile. Now I don't want any groans and moans cause I will make you run an extra lap. You will have 20 minutes to run your lap. If you don't finish at that time, then a point will be taken off. And please, guys, this is not a race." The coach announced.

"Your time starts now!" The male coach announced. With that said, a herd of kids began to run. Some were faster than other, but they all had the same goal in the end.

As for Y/n and Martin, well, they just jogged since the coach wouldn't take any points off if they jogged.

For the rest of the kids, many just ran like no tomorrow. They ran like bloody murder. The other just jogged or just walked the mile.

"So, any plans for the weekend?" Martin asked.

"Um, no, not any right now. Why?" She replied with a little huff of air.

"Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the carnival with me. I saw some trucks with carnival supplies, so I just assumed there was going to be one." He chuckled.

"Yeah..." She paused to breathe. "But bestie, I don't know how you run and talk, but I can't talk while running. We can talk after the mile." She said out of breath from all the running. He nodded in understanding and just continued running beside her.

A couple of minutes later, the first kid was done with their mile. Soon after, kids finished too, but for Martin and Y/n, well, they were only a quarter of the way done.

Their run lasted for a little over 10 minutes. They weren't the last people to finish, but obviously didn't finish in first.

With heavy breathing from both parties, they both sat down to calm down their breathing.

"Alright, going back to your question, yeah, I would love to go to the carnival with you." She replied, and Martin's faced showed the biggest smile that he could make.

"Ah, thank you!" Y/n chuckled in seeing his face.

"Get up, you lazy potatoes! This isn't sitting time!" One of the coaches announces

Groans came from the tired kids but followed the directions. All except from one. One freshman, feeling more rebellious than usual.

His name was Dominic.

"Dude, just let us have a break, like we just ran a gosh darn mile, and you're expecting us to get up and walk inside?" A kid shouted from the back of a group of teens.

"Dude, shut up. You don't want to run another mile, do you?" His friend suggested.

"Do you want to repeat yourself, Dominic?" Everyone expected him to stay quiet but not today.

"Dude, just let us have a break, like we just ran a gosh darn mile, and you're expecting us to get up? Like be fucking for real." The freshman scoffed in annoyance.

"Fine, go run another mile. Since you want to act like a bitch do it. " The coach announced.

"No, all of you run another mile. Thank your classmate here for giving you another mile to run." He added.

"Thanks fucking bitch, now we have to run another fucking mile." Some senior shouted.

And again, they all ran another mile. But as expected, many gave out halfway since their legs were giving out. What did you expect? Most of the kids take PE in order to graduate.

Do you think they want to be here? Most kids just want to sit on their phones. Even with their legs giving out, all of them made it again to the finish line.

Satisfied with the punishment, the coach said told everyone to head inside for some water.

『𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍』

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟽𝟽𝟽𝟽 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟽𝟽𝟽𝟽 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜....

𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠

I'm sorry for making this chapter so short but this few months have been fought

My grandma is dying as I'm writing this right now. She was a great lady. She raised me, basically my second mom. At least she live to see me get a scholarship.

I don't know when I'll be posting, but this story will not be discontinued.

Thank you for understanding, and I understand if you don't want to continue  reading this.

Goodbye and have a nice day/night.