𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕦𝕥

Nah, my cousin drew that for me, I love her so much 😭✋️

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝟿𝟽 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝟿𝟽 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~

Author POV~

Arriving at his destination, Martin began to walk around in the unfamiliar street.

It's funny how much stuff you can find about someone just by a simple search on the internet. Like where they live, how much they weigh, what they like, ʷʰᵒ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᵃᵗᵉᵈ. The possibilities are endless.

Coming closer to his destination, he could hear fate muffles getting closer to his lover's house. The thought of his lover getting hurt popped into his mind, and surely he couldn't let that happened so he began to pick up his sped. But as we all know, curiosity killed the cat.

Once he arrived, he went over to the side of the house where a window leading into the living was. With every step he took, the muffles got louder and louder until he reached the window, and it was evident that there was no getting hurt.

Before his rage took the best of him, he got an idea. An idea that even the devil himself would think his idea was far then alright.

His idea was to flim it. Sure, he at first he was very hesitant, but the feeling quickly left his body after he saw his one true love actually enjoying this mockery between the two females displayed.

If he wanted to get the girl of his dreams, he just needed to blackmail her into dating him and if that doesn't work out then is on to plan B, kidnapping her and forcing a relationship down her throat.

Surely it won't come to that...

At least that's what he hopes

The Next Day~

Waking up next to her love of her life, Y/n let out a huge yawn before getting out of bed.

Seeing that Mia was still sleeping, she decided it would be a good idea to make breakfast for her. It was the least she could do after the eventful night she experienced.

Walking into the kitchen, she looked around the area to see if there was anything she could use.

'Damn, I think her family forgot to leave for her..'

In the end, Y/n was able to find a couple of eggs and pancake mix. With the limited items, she decided to make some pancakes and eggs.

First, she measured out two of the pancake mix. She poured it into a bowl, and with the same measuring cup, she measured one cup of milk (if you can't drink milk, then imagine it says water)

When she poured it, she grabbed the two eggs and cracked them into the bowl. While stirring, she saw the vegetable oil.

"Fuck I almost forgot the oil"
She quietly said to herself.