Chapter 25

The days had caught up since the boys were supposedly on their trip, and right now, the girls were trying to devise a solution. They had tried to get some contact with the boys, but it was silence, and none of the communication links were working. Asking the humans for help is a big no for the tiro. Know if Norm or Max heard what was going on; sooner or later, it will get back to Jake. Right now, the humans and Navi seem to be in tension with each other, and none of the humans wish to make many more mistakes with the Navi.

Tuk: "What are we going to do?" Tuk was panicking and was worried about the guys and worried about everyone's reaction to the news. She soon felt comforting hands on her shoulders.

Moat:" Don't worry, my child everything will be fine, we just need to wait and help out your boys when they are gone"

Tuk " yes grandma"

Tsireya " how come they haven't reached out to us us yet, they should've of called back by now"

Kiri " I'm worried as well but there has to be a good explanation for this, and why they haven't contact us yet this they left to find loak"

???? " care to share this explanation with the rest of us" the group soon tuned around to see their parents standing there, well there was no longer a chance of keeping the secret anymore.

Neytiri " where have the boys gone"

Tuk " on a group like we explained m9m they will be back when the time right"

Neytiri " don't take the tone with me young lady"

Moat " she was just answering your question my daughter"

Jake " what have they done now no let me clarify what I'm saying what have you all done now"

Ronal " do you all see that pain you are causing us with this betrayal and lies"

Tsireya " mother this is not about you this is about Lo'ak we need to find him and bring him home"

Ronal " my daughter the boy is gone we need to move on and remember him in a good light"

Tonowari " we can discuss this later where have the boys gone one of you speak now"

Tuk " they went to find Lo'ak"

Jake " Lo'ak is gone my daughter we need to move on"

Tuk " no you are wrong father neteyam had seen something";

Neytiri " what do you mean something Tuk what has happened to make you kids hide stuff from us"

Kiri " we went to spirt tree many night ago and we all had our own visions of Lo'ak, but it seems like neteyam vision was more important and powerful then the rest of us"

Jake " what do you mean"

Moat " neteyam had seem a Lo'ak a image of what he looked like the last time we saw him heading towards a far distance inland"

Tonowari " so him and other just went on this trip that might lead to nothing over a dream"

Tsireya " it not a just a dream father it could be the truth and lead us back to Lo'ak so we can have him h9me, can't you that"

Tonowari " well where are they now your brother and neteyam are the future leaders of the clan and now they are gone, we are all in trouble they don't have the makings of a leader"

Moat " that what you have to say but they are good leaders doing what was need and not leaving anymore else behind unlike their fathers"

Jake " we don't have time to fight over this foolishness we need to find them and bring them home, and did anyone else know of this action"