Chapter 18

It was the next morning and neteyam had been dreaming of his vision at night, remembering that inland and it it mountain. Loak had to be there she just had to be there, his teenage self went there so that means he is there. Finally after all this time he will be able to see his brother after after so long, and have the family reunion he had been wishing for but now he will just have to tell everyone else the news. Neteyam had woken up early that morning he kept on replaying everything he saw and it was not easy for him to sleep that night as, everything had become hard for him to understand where was his baby brother and was he okay where he was or was he in pain and need his family.

Aonung " ma teyam are you okay you are up so early

Neteyam " I couldn't sleep anymore and decided to get up from my slumber"

Aonung " is everyone okay my love"

Neteyam " no I have been thinking about the version I saw at night when we went to spirt tree"

Aonung " what did you see teyam"

Neteyam " I saw Lo'ak when he was kid we had such a close bond but then he become an teeny he was no longer happy,he started walking and i chased after him but I could no longer follow him"

Aonung " oh ma teyam"

Neteyam " I have good news I saw him walking toward this inland that has a mountain he kept on walking and walking there, I think he might be there"

Aonung " are you sure my love"

Neteyam " yes I think he is there as he didn't go anywhere else I think he might be there but it seems like this place is far away from the places we have check"

Aonung " come now"

Neteyam " where are we going"

Aonung " we are going to speak to everyone else about this they most know what you had saw it will be good" aonung and neteyam did wait any longer as they soon left their home and race towards moat home, where it seems like where everyone else was at the moment.

Jake " what the matter you two is everything okay"

Neteyam " I think I know no I know where Lo'ak is I found him" eveyone was looking at neteyam confused as he said that to them.

Jake " son what do you mean"

Neteyam " we all went to the spirt tree last night to see if we could find anything about Lo'ak"

Neytiri " kiri you father has forbidden you from going there"

Kiri " I was fine nothing bad happen brother keep telling us what you saw"

Neteyam " fine I saw Lo'ak when he was small kid and we were still in the forest and then he become a teen, and we were here there were many emotions but he soon started walking away from me ... I went after him but could no longer follow him as she walked towards this inland with a mountain ... an inland none of us check or never seen"

Neteyam " I think Lo'ak is there as he kept on walking and walking there he went no where else"

Tonowari " neteyam we check all the inland here we didn't find him"

Aonung " we checked all the inland's we knew about in our reach we didn't think of far away"

Ronal " no that is dangerous and stupid no one is going out that far"

Neteyam " with all respect ronal we have finally found a true hint of my brother and you are telling me no"

Jake " son it might of been your mind playing trick on your Lo'ak might not be there"