❄️ Thank You! ❄️

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and are looking forward to a brand new year! We'd like to extend our thanks to everyone who made these awards possible.

To our amazing judges, who judged over 50 books/profiles in less than a month.

To the staff of the Astania Community for working so hard (Special shout-outs to laurendoubleu!) and making sure the awards could move as smoothly as possible.

To our participants for spreading the word and participating in our first Astania Mini-Awards.

To everyone: THANK YOU!

We will be hosting another full award come spring-time, likely around April to May. If you enjoyed this award, we encourage you to follow our account for updates regarding new awards and new projects.

We have 2 book clubs (and another planned to open a month from now), a review shop, a graphics shop, an excerpts book to share your story, an interview book, and more planned for the future. There's a little of everything here at Astania, and there is certainly something for everyone.

And if you'd like to help us out, we are hiring for all positions! Check out our hiring book to learn more about what we're looking for and how you can apply!

As a final reminder, we have a community Discord server! This is a great way to meet other writers and improve your writing. The link will be attached in this paragraph's inline comments.

THANK YOU, ONCE AGAIN!