❄️ WINNERS: Best Quote ❄️

FIRST PLACE:
with a score of 185/200...

Burning From the Inside-Out by JayMari-lyn 

"Some say that hatred is the most dangerous emotion, some say it's anger. To me, though, the most dangerous emotion is love. Anger and hatred may leave you bitter and lonely, but love will make you oblivious to everything around you. It's like serving your heart on a platter; someone can either savor it, or they can tear it apart. It makes you weak and vulnerable. Love will make you blindly rush into a burning apartment building. Love will break you until there is nothing left of you to love."

SECOND PLACE:
with a score of 180/200...

TrustFall by MilaForLife 

"My sexual preference? Do I find women attractive? Well, I mean, if I didn't, then I wouldn't find myself attractive. I believe women are one of the most beautiful creations in existence."

THIRD PLACE:
with a score of 145/200...

The Story of the Throne by KhaliqahAzima 

"Who said that beautiful maidens are always as delicate as rose petals? Ojaswini was as mysterious as the bottom of the deep blue sea. No one knew what was within. She wore her arrogance like a jewel. She spoke with a strange calmness which was enough to make a person shiver. She moved her sword so swiftly, that in most of the cases, it was practically invisible to her opponents."

Winners, please DM us (AstaniaCommunity) for your sticker.

Thank you to everyone for entering the Astania Mini-Awards and letting us have a glimpse of your fantastic stories! Happy holidays, and we hope to see you in our next awards!