Prologue

I don't own the Naruto or Dragon Ball franchises or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

Many eons ago, before the era of Ninja, Samurai and Chakra, it was the era of Ki and Magic.

At this time, it was the Cell Games and Gohan and Cell were the last two remaining participants left and they both sent massive Kamehamehas colliding at each other.

Cell was a little triumphant at first and he looked as if he had the upper hand. But with great willpower from Gohan and the encouragement from his father Goku, the biological android was engulfed in the Kamehameha and sent up into space.

But just before he was completely destroyed, he frantically thought,

Cell:No! No!! I refuse to let them get away with a win like this! I will not- Wait! That's it!

Tapping into the small remaining shreds of his power, he brought out his Ki and the Magic within him from Piccolo's DNA within him, willed whatever pieces of his desintergrating body with the rest of his power he has left and formed it all into small black orb then covered it in a shield that would prevent it from being sensed.

He cursed himself for not using Magic in his battles against the Z Fighters earlier. It would have been a massive advantage for him and he would have won easily. But the Saiyan side within him made him refuse from doing so as it lacked the honor and thrill for battle. But he smiled wickedly as he knew the benefits for doing so now.

He then sent the orb flying to Earth in a super speed without the Fighters sensing it and he thought,

Cell:There. It... is done. I have... sent the last bit of... my power... to Earth. To collect more power... as time... goes on. You may have...defeated me... in power, Son Gohan, but I have... beaten you... in brains. Someday... somehow... that orb will chose someone... to continue my programming of perfection. And there is... nothing... you can do about it! Heheheheh! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH!

Cell was no more and Gohan is victorious. However, unaware to him and the others, Cell's defeat also meant Cell's victory.
_________________________________________

The orb landed deep within a forest and suck deep into the ground.

The orb started showing numbers all over it, then it stopped and then a few holes opened up on it and started releasing these.

Dr. Gero's Spy Insects now made in the the size of small flies. They were now flying in the air and started collecting as much data on the Z-Fighters and other powerful beings that would show up in the world as well as the magical energy and Ki they all had.

Years turned to decades, and decades turned to a few centuries, and after collecting all that was needed, the Spy Insects dug into the ground then went back into the orb.

It started processing and scanning the data, as well as all the powers, Ki and Magic the Spy Insects got and transferred it into the orb.

Then it turned off and became dormant, waiting for the one to be chosen to be fused and gain the powers of the orb to become the one who will surpass perfection.
_________________________________________

Eons later and we enter the Era of Ninja and Samurai.

Many years of war and battle have lead to the weaponizing of the new dominant power of Chakra and Senjutsu have lead to this.

And now we reach this night, 7 years after the Kyuubi has been sealed away by the Fourth Hokage.

We see a little boy with black hair with small whisker marks on his cheeks

This boy was Menma Uzumaki.

And he was injured badly.

His clothes were in tatters, he was battered, bruised, angry and tired and slowing limping in the forest after getting beaten up by villagers.

He hated this weakness of his not being strong enough to fight back. He hated the treatment he got from the villagers. And most of all, he hated them. He hated all of them. Then he went on his knees then fell to the ground face first and let out slow breathes.

Menma:*softly*...Dang it. I'm too... weak... to move... anymore. Why does this keep... happening... to... me?

Then he went unconscious.

However this being a terrible night to him, will quickly become his greatest one yet.

The orb was now reactivated and the ready to choose the one it's going to fuse with. It then shrunk to the same size as the Spy Insects and teleported to Naruto's location.

Once it did, it saw Menma and scanned him seeing that his body was in critical conditions. It then turned into pure green energy and went inside him.

His body glowed green and started to slowly heal. After a few second, his eyes opened, glowing green and he stood up.

He looked over himself and saw that he was completely fine. Then he thought to himself on the information given to him.

Menma:I... remember it. The memories of Cell, his abilites, his battles, the recorded battles of the Z Fighters against the multiple enemies that appeared on the planet, the God of Destruction. And the memories from... Kurama.

Kurama, the Bijuu sealed inside him. And by his very own father, Minato Namikaze. He would have been livid, but then again, he had to think logically. A part of his blood was that of his mother Kushina's blood. An Uzumaki. No one else could have handled the Bijuu or it's power sealed inside of them.

...Wow, Did HE of all people just think logically? ....Weird. He shook his head and then said,

Menma:With this power, I can surpass the Hokage easily. But it is unstable. I am lucky that a safety measure was placed on that orb so that no one can sense me as soon as I got it. I will train with it and become the strongest being in the universe. I will become...

His eyes glowed green.

Menma:Beyond Perfect.
_________________________________________

With that it is done. As you can see, this is a remake of my old fanfic because the original got deleted. ...As well as my Beyond Perfect Warrior. ...Gee, I wonder who did that? 😑.....

*sigh*...Despite this... I am not let it get to me. For the moment, I will at least do this one over. But Menma will take his place instead of Naruto. I hope you don't mind.

So with all of that said, feel free to leave a comment anywhere here and tell me what you think.

Also remember to stay healthy and stay safe.

See you later.

And most of all, 🎊🍾🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎊🍾🎉