Train ride

I'm sat in the main compartment waiting for my mentor to come and talk to me and Peeta but we've been sitting here for a while and nobody has come through the door yet.
"So your Katniss' sister?" I turn to Peeta "yeah" I look down thinking about her is she okay back home, is prim okay?
"What's she like" he continues "your curious aren't you" I look up and smile he looks down "she's just interesting to me" "sounds like you have a crush on my sister Peeta" he fully looks away this time he one hundred percent likes her "I do no-" his sentence was cut short when the doors open up and a guy walked in with the women from the reaping "I'm effie and this is Haymitch you have probably heard of him"
The guy smiles sarcastically he smells of alcohol.
"So what's the plan" Peeta jumps right in with the questions "don't die" haymitch slurs clearly drunk "well we need a plan if we're going to win" Petra continues when haymitch clearly is to drunk to comprehend any of this "stop fussing we've got loads of time" this guy clearly does not care.

I stand up and start walking out the carriage to find my room having had enough of this drunk prick "where you going sweetheart" "to find my room" I reply and walk of I found a room that had my district number and the letter F on it assuming it stands for female I walk in.

The room was massive for being on a train had its own bathroom and a double bed soft carpet and curtains it even has a mini fridge. I sit on the bed and think about my tactics because I'm not the best fighter I can use a spear but I'm not the best. I think in the games I'll try to be more smart and hide I don't think I'd be able to kill anyone anyway I'm to weak. I know a lot about the games I pay a lot of attention to how the careers have killed in the past few games and I know they are not afraid to make noise and be loud because they are in such a strong alliance but they always turn on each other near the end.

I walk back into the main compartment to watch the other districts reapings to see what I'm up against .
District one I watch the video play as a girl gets reaped but not even 5 seconds after a girl volunteers glimmer is her name she's around my height with blonde hair and looks very smug. The boy from district one also volunteered marvel is his name he is quite slender and has pale skin with brunette hair.
I start watching district two before the lady on stage even reaches into the bowl a short girl who looks around my age volunteers she had her brunette hair in braids and had a small smile on her face like she knows she will win her name is clove and I'm not going to lie she is very pretty but I'm not here to get distracted I'm here to win. The boy from two was the same he volunteered before anyone could be reaped his name is Cato and he had the same smug look that they all had on their faces but he actually looked like he could win he was tall and looks extremely strong.
The rest of the reapings were quite boring until district eleven a small girl was reaped and nobody volunteered she looked around prims age and my heart ached for her on the other hand the boy from eleven looked like the only tribute that looked strong enough to take on Cato from two.

Then my reaping played I watch the screen with tears in my eye knowing I'll probably break my promise to prim i probably won't make it having looked at this years tributes.

I start to head back to my room deciding I'm going to have a shower and then sleep until we arrive to the capitol.

_____________________________________

Sorry about the short chapter I'm going to start writing the next one now hopefully will be out later tonight or tomorrow night.
Agin this chapter is not edited so if there are any mistakes please tell me!