(3)

Silence filled the air.

The silence was soon to be broken as Ichika spoke from afar.

"Hello, Saki's brother!"

"Oh Ichika!! Hahaha! You can address me as Tsukasa."

"Oh! Alright, Tsukasa. Have you seen Saki and Honami? I lost them somehow-"

"YES, SURE! I mean uh sure!"
"Well uh I need to help Ichika find Saki and her friend Rui, see you tomorrow?.."

"Oh... Uh sure...! Stay safe..."

Rui waved goodbye and sighed.

R

ui then ambled along the path leading to his house.

During his stroll he noticed some purple flowers withering. He remembers that it was once a beautiful bloomed flower that was full of light, but now its destiny is death.

"What a shame... Those flowers were so pretty."

//With Tsukasa//

Thank goodness Ichika passed by... That was so awkward-... But what if I just got the wrong idea on what he was doing. Ugh... There's no helping it I guess...

"Tsukasa?"

"Hm?"

"What's up with you and that guy? Rui?"

"Oh uhm! Hahaha I don't really know! I think we were doing a staring contest!"

// ICHIKA'S POV //

He is obviously lying, they blinked multiple times and that cover up was just terrible.

"Oh it's them!"

Tsukasa exclaimed.
Both of them catched up to Honami and Saki. The 4 of them played some games in the arcade before heading back to their homes.

- In the Tenma household -
7:23 pm

"IM SOOOOOOOOO EXHAUSTED..."

"Are you hungry Saki?"

"Yeah-"

"Alright! I'll make dinner!"

Tsukasa then proceeds to cook dinner for him and his sister. Tsukasa and Saki's parents will be away for 1-2 months because of work so it's just them in the house.

// TOMORROW//
6:00 AM IN Kamiyama High School

Nene and Tsukasa is in the hallways talking. (Shocking 😱)

"What happened to Rui? I haven't seen his usual creepy grin yet."

"Usual creepy grin...?"

"Yeah."
"So? What happened to him?"

"You think I, Tenma Tsukasa, has something to do with Rui being upset?!"