(1)

//TSUKASA'S POV//

I woke up by the loud sound of my alarm clock. The time is 5:00 am, on a monday morning. Class starts at 7 am.

"It's so early... I don't want to wake up"

I got out off bed and hear a voice, it is my sister, Saki.

"BROTHER!! GET UP, MOM ALREADY LEFT. I'M GONNA LEAVE EARLY OKAY?"

"OKAY SAKI, STAY SAFE OKAY?"

"WILL DO!!"

*Door closing sfx*

Saki left now I guess. I better start getting ready. I thought to myself.

6:00 am

I am walking to school. Alone. I usually follow Saki to her school to insure her safety but she woke up early without waking me up! Ugh... I hope she is safe..

I walked past a park and noticed something orange on a tree. I came closer to take a closer look at it and it is a cat? And it's owner is a little girl trying to let the cat down.

"Meooooow!!!!! 😿"

"Jump Coco! You can do it! I'll catch you"

Said the little girl trying to encourage the cat to jump

"I'LL HELP YOU LITTLE GIRL!!!"

Tsukasa shouted

Tsukasa climbed the tall tree but failed because he kept sliding down. As he was about to give up, Tsukasa saw a tall wooden plank hidden behind a tree. He Made the plank lean on the tree and successfuly rescued the cat.

"Thank you so much kind sir" *sniff*

(She was crying okay, not sniffing smth 😭)

"It's no problem for a future star like me! Well take care of the cat okay?"

"Okay! Thank you so much future star"

I smiled at the little girl and said my goodbye.

------ IN KAMIYAMA HIGH SCHOOL------

"Where are the other students?"

I wonder to myself.

Tsukasa took his phone from his pockets and looked at the time.

"IT'S 6:58 AM?! I BETTER HURRY"

And with that he dashed through the school's doors and head straight to his classroom

"I can still make it! The teacher is probably still doing the attendance!"

I thought to myself.

When he was near his classroom he heard the teacher calls his name for attendance Tsukasa then barge open the door.