PROLOGUE

..♡ An Eternity Of Love ♡..

♡ An Eternity Of Love ♡

☆•. Sahiba .•☆

I walked, playing with my braided long black hair that fell past both of my shoulders. Humming the title song of my favorite cartoon, stepping onto the center of each brick.

The school bag is not heavy at all like all other days, its only contain the writing pad, pencil box and water bottle. That's all need to take for exam days.

I wish the school was over at afternoon everyday !

So that my friends and I wouldn't need to rush home to watch Mr. Jeeboompa after the last bell at school.

"...Saheli....run quickly." I looked back in fear as I heard a very familiar loud voice screaming to me.

Amshit rushes towards me rapidly. Behind him, Amshika rushes to catch up with him. My eyes were bulging as much as they could be as he approached me every millisecond.

Like bridled a horse, he stood infront of me and said, "Five more minutes. Hurry up, Mr. Jeeboompa will start now." Saying that, he tightened his grip on his bag strap and ran forward.

"Ami.. but its..." He didn't wait for my words and without looking back he ran towards the market.

"Sahiba, come fast." Said Amshika, holding my hand firmly, dragging me with her.

"Amshu.. it's 1 : 40 PM, Mr. Jeeboompa telecasts at 3 : 45 PM. Moreover, today is Saturday. They don't telecast on Saturday and Sunday." I said, trying to stop her from making me run furiously.

My words brought her back to her senses.

Controlling her legs to stop running, she stopped, looked at me with a face full of sweat drops and nodded her head as if you were right.

So where is that great man who ran ahead?

I tilted my head and searched for him in the crowd.

Amshith reached to the front of Nandu uncle's shop.

"Ami..." I shouted with my hands on both sides of my mouth.

"That guy pissed me off too." Amshika said in between.

He didn't hear my call and kept running ahead.

"Amii....." I screamed at the top of my voice.
"Amiii...... come back" Amshika joined with me. She shouted at her maximum. Trying to breath normal she stopped screaming.

"Amiii....." We both followed towards his direction and called him aloud.

Finally, he heard our calling and looked back.

"Today is Saturday." Amshika said waving her hands as a signal of no.

He tried to keep his foot touch ground properly and slowly walked towards us.