/2/

TW : Rape? (like naima enjoyed it but idk) /Smut
____________________________________________

POV: Naima

*I didn't quite understand what she meant, but suddenly she aggressively lays me down on the bed and starts kissing my neck. I blush instantly and try to say something but she starts undressing me*

Naima: O-odori ?! what are you doing?!

*Odori doesn't answer and just puts her hand over my face while she starts to kiss my breasts and put her 3 fingers aggressively in my pussy. I arch my back and let out a loud moan*

POV : Gira-chan

*I was talking to Merry when suddenly I hear a loud moan from Naima. I look at Merry who refrained from laughing out loud*

Merry : looks like Odori took the first step.. A rather big one-

*doesn't get to finish the sentence because another moan is heard accompanied by a creaking of the bed*

POV : Odori

*I look at Naima who had started to tear up while begging me to do it more slowly. I stop, put my fingers in it and look at it. I gently remove my fingers from her then I look at them and notice that they are full of her cum. I start licking my fingers and say*

Odori: what good taste you have Naima~... I would like to taste you every day.. *kiss her on the lips and force my tongue inside her mouth. She starts whimpering. I leave her alone then I continue to say* go take a shower.. I will wash the covers tomorrow.. *I say how long I look at the covers stained with blood and Naima's juice. *

*Naima goes to the edge of the bed and tries to get up, but when she does she falls to her knees. I slowly go to her and help her get up and walk to the bathroom. While she was taking a shower, I entered the bathroom*

Odori: how did you like it tonight?

*Naima gets scared of me and tries to cover herself*

Odori: you don't have to cover yourself.. I've already seen everything there was to see *I start to undress and go to her in the shower. She gets very red in the face and starts kissing my neck*

Odori : Naima.. I have a question.. Before tonight.. were you a virgin?

Naima: well I wasn't...*she said whimpering slowly*

Odori: then why did you had this reaction to my fingers huh?

Naima: ...I'm not used to someone being so aggressive with me.. I've only done it once before..

_______________________________________

Hello! :3 sorry for the bad english and trauma..im going to pay for your therapy.. Anyway Happy new year!