/1/

Pov : Odori

*I was sitting at the table trying to eat quietly. Merry, Gira-chan and Naima were all silent*... "Weird" *I thought. Tf happend to them? Gira and Merry usually talked about absolutely everything when they were at the table.. But today they havent spoke a single word*

Odori : Tf you all so quiet? *i said breaking the silance*

*they all looked at me*

Gira-chan : I thought it bothered you when we talked....

Odori : Yeah but now its weird... *i look at Naima who was eating fast to get rid of this strange situation.. She always ate fast so she can stay alone in her cave💀 I hit her on the back of the head and say* Eat more slowly.. Because after all you complain that you are sick or that your stomach hurts!

*Naima almost choked on the food she had in her mouth and then looked at me angrily*

Naima : stfu until my gun does it for you!

Merry : Damn... What a plot twist.. *she turns to Gira-chan and said to her* Apparently Naima wants to kill his future wife *She laughs*

*while i was fighting with Naima i hear Gira-chan and Merry laughing*

Odori : what's so funny?!- *i didnt really finished the word because Naima got up and went to her cave with her food* Did I really upset you so much that he left with the food like that?! She always told me to fuck off and then she continued eating...

Gira-chan : well that took a turn.. Dont worry.. You know how she is.. At least she didnt hold a loaded gun against your head...

Odori :  ....well she is really crazy thats for sure.. *i continued eating my food being a little worried*

*after that i went upstairs to check on Naima. I knocked on her door ready to swear at me*

Naima : Tf do you want from me?! Go fuck yourself!

"but what if i want to fuck you? Huh? What would you say about that you gay little slut" *I thought*

Odori : pls can you just let me in?..
Naima : .... Fine ig..

*I went into her room and there I saw Naima crying with her phone beside her. I approached the phone myself and looked at the conversation with her boyfriend that was open. Basically, Naima's boyfriend broke up with her for the fact that he apparently found a better girl. What a fool.*

Odori : .... Oh..."maybe that was the reason she was so upset at the table" Did you talk to him before we ate?
Naima : Yes.. He told me before I came to the table that he wanted us to break up. And now I asked for explanations... I feel like going over him for shooting this whore of his and him!
Odori : Waste of bullets.. You deserve someone better either way!

*Naima looked at me*

Naima : damn you gay af..
Odori : It's impossible for me not to be a lesbian when you exist.

_______________________________________

Hello :) sorry this is short but yeah.. I hope you liked the first chapter.. Btw you guys can give me ideas and stuff.. I mean i have my ideas but yea yk..