Chapter 4

Hi everyone! I don't know how to break this to you all so I'm just going to be blunt.

I'm stopping this work.

I'm sorry but I've lost interest for now and don't know when I'll continue.

I'm sorry.

Thank you for all of your support and have a great day!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Advance April fools!

I know it's mean and I'm sorry for that but the day was sooo closee and was literally tempting meee so teehee!

(Plus I needed some laughs and a break from school so please forgive me for the prank ^_^)

On that note, oh my gosh, I can't believe it, ~one more month and hell will (hopefully) be finished forever!... Then again, that hell might be finished but I'll enter another hell so is it really something to be happy about?

Yes.

Advance congratulations to my fellow graduating students!! Cheers!

(Yes, I'm cheering in advance and hoping I didn't just jinx myself).

As an apology, here's a beautiful picture of the Astral Express! Credits to the owner written below :)

Created by: allenerie.artscrap

Found in: Instagram

"Thank you for waiting for us," Natasha told the people as she and the other members of the Jarilo-VI returned to their seats.

"We can start now," Bronya told Lynn before realizing something, turning to face the audience. "Unless someone wants to stop it or something?"

"No need."

"We're good."

"Let's just continue."

"I want to see you fight the big robot boss."

Seeing that the general consensus was continuing, Lynn played the screen. 

"We're here. This is Rivet Town," Seele sighed as the screen briefly panned out to show the state of the town.