Prologue~Air Bending Master Fujimora

Katara sat by the bed, holding Isu's hand as she waited for her to wake up. "Come on, Isu. Wake up for me." Katara laid her head down as the door was opened.

Iroh stepped in, holding up his hands. "I didn't mean to startle you, dear. How is she?"

"She still hasn't moved. What... what if she doesn't wake up?"

"She will. Soon. Come on, you should eat." Iroh pulled Katara away as she sighed, following behind reluctantly.

~~~

The ship was quiet as the group gathered. Zuko leaned against Hachi's side, watching the sky while Pipsqueak, The Duke and Hajime walked around on guard.

Sokka stood in the war room, looking over the maps with the others, when Iroh brought Katara in. Sokka's head shot up, seeing his sister. "Katara!"

Iroh gave him a look, and he stopped, knowing Isu had yet to wake. "We were just about to stop for lunch. Care to join us?"

Katara smiled weakly, nodding as she joined the crew. No one spoke. No one dared do anything should they break the careful spell around the room.

~~~

Isu startled as she sat up. She could feel the electricity burn in her blood as she forced herself to breathe. She was in a room, alone. "What happened?" She rolled to the side, falling out of the bed as she shook, spotting the Fire Nation flag. "Ah, shit."

Isu jumped up, charging out of the room. She rushed away, using her glider as a crutch and placing her hand on the wall to keep herself steady. She skidded to a stop as she saw the figures approaching. "I have a stick. I'm not afraid to use it," she threatened as the figures picked up their pace, running closer.

"You're awake!" Hajime grinned as Isu gave him a weird look.

"I know you?"

"And you have a concussion. Come on, everyone's been worried about you." Hajime grabbed Isu when she whacked him over the head. "Isu!"

Isu grinned. "Foul Fire Nation soldier."

"Alright, come on." Hajime pulled his cousin along the corridor and onto the deck where the others were.

"Isu, you're awake!" Katara rushed forward, tackling Isu into a tight hug as she smiled. Isu grinned, melting into the hug as she laughed.

"If I knew you'd miss me this much, I would sleep in more often."

"You weren't sleeping in. You were in a coma."

"I was?"

"Isu, good to see you back with the living, buddy," Sokka greeted proudly as Isu chuckled.

"Sokka?"

Toph snapped her head in the rough direction of Isu. "Somebody catch her; she's going to." Before she could finish, Isu fainted.

Katara caught her, cradling her body in her arms with a soft smile. She was back. That's all that mattered.