- snitches get stitches -

"That's our dad's handwriting." She says quietly, looking around at everybody.

"How can you know that?" Pope asks, tilting his head slightly.

"Cause he does these weird Rs with the- See it?" John B says, holding the compass up.

"Can I see it?" JJ asks, John B turns it to him and he squints his eyes at it.

"Red- Rout-" He says, trying to read it.

"JJ come on it obviously says redfish!" Melia says, flicking him in the forehead and pointing at the compass in disbelief that he couldn't read it.

"Uhm, Mills? That says Redfield." Kiara says quietly.

Her lips turn to an 'o' shape and she purses her lips. JJ just laughs at her. "Right. I meant that." She says quietly.

"Okay, well, what's Redfield?" Kiara asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Besides the most common name in the county.." Pope says with a sigh.

"Oh, maybe- maybe it's a clue?" Melia says. "Maybe it's a clue to where he's hiding?.."

She's not even sure she believes herself, but she has felt her hope slowly coming back since they found his compass on Scooter's boat.

"Okay... A clue? Come on, that's-" Pope starts, JJ kicks his leg gently, gesturing for him to stop.

The rooster crows loudly once again and Pope clears his throat.

"But, if it is a clue. Maybe it's an anagram?" He suggests, raising his shoulders.

"Yes! Perfect! An anagram. You need paper-" John B says, grabbing a crumpled piece of paper from under a hoard of mess and passing it to Pope.

"Okay! Here you go!" Kiara says, smiling widely.

The rooster crows loudly.

"How can you concentrate with that thing crowing at you?" Pope says, rubbing his neck.

"Melia loves the rooster." Kiara mumbles, shrugging.

"I love the rooster." JJ says with a small frown.

"Ok uhm, let me think. Dedfiel. Colours- That's stupid.." Pope thinks out loud.

"What about Ritalin?" JJ suggests, tilting his head.

"Uhm... Dreidel? Fiddler?" Kiara says.

"Let's stick with what we're..."

"Guys..?" John B calls, turning to look at the others from where he was stood at the window.

"You're missing a letter." Kiara states.

"Guys!" John B yells. "Somebody's here.."

Everybody turns to look at him, confused looks written on their faces. They all inch closer to the window quietly, looking out and spotting the car.

Two men step out.

"Guys, guys, is that them..?" Kiara asks quietly. Looking between Emilia and JJ.