040

The town was decorated head to toe with white and blue decorations, flowers were planted in every pot, fairy lights were strung along each lamp post. Everyone was buzzing for the long awaited wedding of
Crown Princess Aecha and Yang Jungwon.

"Fucking hell I am hungover.." Bora groaned as she rolled over in her bed, accidentally hitting Micha's face.

"What the fuck.." Micha whined.

"Rise and shine~" Aecha smiled as she came into their bedroom with fresh croissants from the kitchen.

"Remind me to not drink as much at whoever's Hen party is next." Bora sighed.

"Noted." Micha and Aecha replied in sync.

"Hellooo!" Chaewon poked her head into Bora and Micha's bedroom.

They had hired a cottage to stay in for Aecha's hen party, coming with the addition of having a door to connect their bedrooms.

Over the past 4 years since they had returned from their mission, they continued life like usual, and the three girls had gotten quite close with the seamstresses.

"Don't you look joyful this morning Bora?" Kazuha teased as she brought a bucket for Bora to throw up in, knowing she was probably going to.

"I.. EUGH—" Bora tried to respond, but glitter and rainbows came out instead, thankfully into the bucket Kazuha just brought in.

"YAH— HOW HAS MY SHOE ENDED UP IN THE POOL?!" Jay yelled, while he fished out his shoe.

Ni-ki was half laid on a sun lounger, half on an inflatable donut. You could call him a party animal once he had a sip of alcohol on his system.

Sunghoon stumbled up from the sofa to look at the sight of Jay having the worst case of turtle neck syndrome while fishing out his shoe.

"You look like an old man" Sunghoon remarked.

"There was no need but all need to say that." Sunoo chimed in, with a face mask on his face.

"You look absolutely drop dead gorgeous, Aecha." Micha smiled at Aecha.

It was just in a few moments Aecha would have to walk down the aisle.