032

"Hello, is Princess Aecha in this class?"
The postman came to Aecha's classroom door

It was odd, why was the postman at a school of all places? Aecha knew this must've been some sort of important matter she had to take care of.

"Yes, I'm here" Aecha stood up and went outside; Bora, Hanni and Micha following behind her

"This was sent from an unknown place, but it's marked as urgent. Here you go, Princess." The postman handed Aecha a single letter, and walked away.

She felt shivers run down her spine, seeing an official vampire realm stamp on the letter, how was this even sent here? She opened it after little consideration.

Dearest Princess Aecha,

I hope this finds you well in the
Blue Blood Kingdom.

We have your sweet Prince Charming,
Yang Jungwon in our hands.
And we will not hesitate to torture this man forever, until you come and hand yourself in.

You are a vital part of our method to finally shutting the gate off from Earth.

If you do not show up in exactly 3 days, we will make your Prince's life a living hell.

King Regards,

Blood Rebels.

"What the fuck.." Aecha muttered under her breath, as her friends finished to read it

"They have Jungwon?" Bora gasped

"I'm going to save him. Let's head back to the castle now so I can prepare myself." Aecha abruptly said

"Wait, shouldn't you think this through first?" Micha held onto Aecha's wrist.

"I'm thinking it through now, is that not enough?" Aecha replied coldly

The four of them speedily got back to the castle.

"Call all of my family, please" Aecha asked Jun, as her guards followed her through the castle

"A-are you sure? Is this an emergency, princess?" Jun stammered

"Did I stutter? Call them." Aecha spoke

"Yes, princess" Jun started to notify the King Queen, and her parents.

"What's happening? I've never seen the princess so.. angry?" Minghao whispered to Hanni that walked next to him

"The rebels of the vampire kingdom, have taken Jungwon hostage and are saying that Aecha needs to go and save him otherwise they'll torture him for the rest of his life." Hanni stated

Soon after they waited in the Castle's discussion room, the rest of Aecha's family arrived. Once they had gotten their plan settled.

"Aecha? What is going on?" Her mom asked

She didn't say anything, and slid the letter over for her family to read.

"What? That's.. that's absurd! It can't be.."

"Me, Bora, Hanni and Micha will be headed to the Vampire Realm, tomorrow." Aecha announced

"Bu—"

"Let. Me. Finish." Aecha's eyes glowed suddenly, like how Sunoo's eyes glow golden when he's controlling people's minds, not the usual green colour.

"I will be needing, the best weapons, and combating outfits. For us to retrieve Jungwon."

"Aecha— why would you go through all of that? For a vampire? For a boy?"

"Because i love him, alright?" Aecha raised her voice as she slammed down on the table to get everyone's attention

"Now go, please prepare us for our departure tomorrow morning."

"Yes, go to the seamstress quarters now and they will make the finishing details to your combat attire. Good thing it's almost complete." The King said.

"Okay, you three, prepare yourselves." Aecha turned back to Bora Micha and Hanni, and they nodded.

She found herself a lot more impatient, as she used her super speed to get to the seamstress quarters as fast as possible.

"Princess, we must hurry" Chaewon ushered her inside.

News spread fast within the castle, and time seemed to feel faster.

"There, is that okay?" Kazuha asked, finishing Aecha's outfit

"It's perfect. Thank you." Aecha looked at herself in the mirror.

"Please, come back safely Princess." Eunchae suddenly hugged Aecha, and the rest followed

"I.. I will try." Aecha softened slightly

"Good luck!!" They all cheered her on as she left.

"Where next pri.. and she's gone. Where did you think she went?" Minghao stated, as Aecha quickly sped off somewhere else, so fast they couldn't even see which direction she went.

"God knows.. I swear she's gonna have to pay for my bald spot treatment because this is stressing me out."

"Please.. please be safe. And come home my precious daughter." Aecha's mom and dad hugged her tightly.

The four girls were cloaked in navy blue, as they approached the empty portal. Aecha held out her hand, and soon the portal shone the vampire red.

"Come back safely girls. We love you."

They nodded, and entered the portal, back into the depths of hell and danger.

"Close the portal quickly, we don't want vampires entering. Don't worry, Aecha will be able to re-open the portal herself."