Talk

~~Your Pov~~

"Mommy! Mommy!" Sally's excited cry wakes you up, a soft smile coming to your lips.

"Good morning baby," You tell her, catching her in your arms when she leaps in for a hug. "I missed you."

"You should have seen daddy use his power against Zalgo! Daddy isn't to be messed with!" She chirps with excitement. "Everyone was so awesome. Those demons never stood a chance!"

"I'm so happy. I bet all of you were amazing," You chuckle softly. "I bet you did amazing too. Although, I'm not sure I like you on the battlefield."

"Considering she can rip trees out by the roots she's pretty capable of defense," Slender chuckles, your cheeks going bright red when he comes out in nothing more than a pair of sweatpants.

"No suit today?" You ask, trying to feign off your thoughts.

"Nah, thought casual would be nice," He tells you.

You nod your head but you're not really paying attention when he continues speaking. Despite his build Slender has some decent muscles, all toned into perfect shapes on his body. His stomach is toned as well, the slight outline of abs visible on his stomach. He's like a piece of perfectly cut marble. The muscles on his arms are more toned than they are full but they're clear as day. You wish you could run your hands along his skin, feel every inch of him against you. You glance down at the bulge in his sweatpants and your imagination runs wild with the size. He could very much just destroy you in bed if he really wants to.

"Mommy?" Sally's voice snaps you out of your daydream, your cheeks bright red as you look at Slender, missing the slight blush across his cheeks.

"I'm sorry I zoned out a moment. What's up?" You ask her.

"I think everyone is gonna wake up really hungry," She tells you. "I'm sure they'd love to wake up to your cooking."

"I'm sure you're right," You tell her with a smile. "Why don't you get dressed and I'll start on breakfast. Unless, we just stay in our pajamas all day."

"YES!" She gasps with excitement. "Pajama day! I wanna pick a different pair! I'll be back!"

"She wants to wear a different nightgown," Slender explains. "Pink is her color but she likes to change it up. Since we're both dressed already, shall I help you prepare breakfast?"

"A co-chef would be very helpful," You tell him as you climb out of bed.

Slender steps towards you and grabs your hand, pulling you flush against him. Your face and neck feel hot as he leans down and presses a deep kiss to your lips. Your arms wrap around his neck and you pull him closer. Your lips are probably going to be a bit bruised from the kiss. You gasp when you feel his sharp teeth nip at your bottom lip, melting with a soft groan as his tongue enters your mouth. You don't put up much of a fight for dominance, occasionally brushing your tongue against Slender's. Despite your desire to kiss him forever you do need to breathe, pulling back with a gasp, soft pants leaving you.

"As much as I'd love to continue, we do need to make breakfast," He breathes softly, giving you another gentle kiss.

"I know," You sigh, feeling a bit selfish for wanting to spend some personal time with Slender but you know it'll happen in time. You just need to be patient.

He takes your hand and leads you from the room, taking you downstairs to the kitchen where the two of you start on breakfast. You make everyone's favorite crepes while Slender handles the eggs and bacon. You both add another two pans on the big stove built into the mansion, adding sausage and hash browns to their own pan. Slender turns on his kitchen speaker and plays music while the two of you work. You sway your hips as you bustle about the kitchen making breakfast with Slender. When everything is done Slender carries it all to the table and sets the crepes in each pastas' spot. Everyone starts filing down at the smell of breakfast, most of them going straight to their seat when they realize fresh crepes are in their spots.