About You

~~Slender's Pov~~

"Where's Y/N?" Jane asks when she comes to the kitchen. "She's not in her room."

"Trender stole her. Something about not revealing her until the right moment," Slender huffs. "He wants to do the whole coming down the grand staircase thing."

"Awww. Are you going to be the one to meet her?!" Jane asks with excitement.

"Yes," He mumbles, his cheeks dusting pink. "She's not happy about it."

"She just doesn't like all the attention being on her," Jane explains. "She deserves it though, after all she's done."

"I haven't even seen her dress yet. Trender banned me from seeing it," Slender explains, shutting off the water in the sink as he finishes the dishes. "Did you see it?"

"Actually? No, none of us have. She told us about getting measurements but that was it. None of us have gotten to see it," She explains. "Still, I can't wait to see it."

"Brother! Everything is set up!" Splendor declares when he enters the kitchen. "Now everyone just needs to change!"

Slender nods and makes the announcement to everyone, making sure any last minutes things are taken care of before he goes to his room to change. His suit is made up of a dress shirt, vest, tie, and a black jacket with black dress pants as well. He slides on the white undershirt and buttons it up. Next, he puts on the vest adorned with red hibiscus flowers all sewn with red thread. The vest is beautiful. Next comes the tie, the design similar to his vest. Everything is soft and feels light so he shouldn't get too hot dancing. He has to give his brother credit. He's an impressive man.

He slides on the suit jacket and buttons it up along with the cuffs. He tucks a red handkerchief into the pocket of the suit jacket before heading out of his room. He checks on everyone to make sure no one needs assistance with their clothes. The boys mostly need help with their ties and the girls are helping each other out for the most part but occasionally need his help with zippers or buttons. Everyone heads to the ballroom as they get finished with getting dressed. Slender chuckles softly as everyone compliments each other on their outfits. He looks around but he still doesn't see you anywhere.

"Trender still isn't done?" Offender asks, coming up to his brother. "Think they're doin' somethin'?"

"What? Like what?" Slender asks, unable to hide the low growl in his voice.

"Who's to say? Maybe she likes Trender more than you," Offender hums, grunting when he's pushed. "Oi! You wanna fight?!"

"Leave Slender alone," Splendor snaps in annoyance. "Stop doing things that make him unsure. He needs confidence if he's ever going to ask her out."

"How did you know I wanted to ask her out?" Slender hisses, dropping his voice so the three of them could converse without prying ears. He doesn't need someone else telling you how he feels about you.

"Oh please. It's written all over your face," Offender snickers. "You like her and it shows. Plus, you kinda don't have a choice with all the younger pastas calling her mom."

"I'm not going to marry her purely on that. It's rude," Slender hisses back.

"It's the sex isn't it? Is it as great as I imagined?" Offender asks, smirking when Slender moves to grab him. "Do it."

Slender is brought to a stop as realization dawns on him, sighing and pulling his hands back to his side before retreating to stand against the doorframe. His brother is only trying to get a rise out of him. He can't let his temper get the better of him tonight. Everything has to be perfect. He's going to make sure of that.