Part 4

Normal Pov

It was saturday and it had been a funny week me and lizzie kept getting set out of are math's class and had got in trouble for not going to are english lesson's. Ast was still being funny with dylan coming down because he really does not like him. We all just relaxed at my house apart from ast on friday night. Dylan said why don't we go out drinking me and lizzie replied sounds great then lizzie said we best get ready then after we said that marv and dylan started laughing. Marv said i will txt ast and see if he wants to come lizzie replied ok and me and naomi will txt bryony and see if she wants to come out.

I got changed then straighten my hair and but a little bit of make up on. Lizzie walked into my bedroom ready and had a little bit of make up on and hair was the same as mine. We headed downstairs and the boys must of gone out and got changed then come back lizzie said bryony is coming out and that she is gonna meet us their what about ast marv replied yer he is coming and he is gonna meet us their aswell.

We had been drinking for about 2 hours now and we all was having fun dylan had gone off somewhere but i was having a laugh dancing with lizzie then ast said i'm gonna go find dylan for you and see what he is doing i replied aww that's nice of you thanx. Then bryony come walking over to us then she said sorry i'm late lizzie replied it's ok your here now.

Aston's Pov 

I know that naomi trust dylan that he wouldn't cheat on her but i don't trust him i bet he cheats on her all the time when he is in bolton. I was looking for him and saw him snoging this girl i knew it that he was cheating on her. I walked up to him and he saw me and didn't tell the girl to go i said what are you doing and how can you be cheating on your girlfriend then the girl he was snogging said you did not tell me you had a girlfriend he replied so does that bother you she replied no. I said if you don't mind i would like to talk to him alone he said to the girl i will come find you later she kissed him and said ok. 

I pushed him and said what the hell are you doing cheating on naomi he replied so what she does not know won't hurt her i replied i bet you cheat on her all the time when your in bolton he replied well what do you think plus i won't get caught when i'm back home and do you really think i'm gonna wait till i see naomi to have sex i have a fuck buddy back home. I said that's not really the way to treat her i think you should tell her he replied you can't talk your with a different girl every week your just as bad as me and no i'm not telling her cause i love having both and what you gonna do cause even if you tell her she won't believe you. I said i will never be as bad as you and the girls i go out with know what i'm like so i don't keeps secrets from them dylan then said now where's that girl from before and walked off laughing i really wanted to punch him for the way he is treating naomi but i knew if i did naomi would be angry with me and she would not believe me if i told her so i'm gonna have to show her even tho it will hurt her seeing the real him but she has the right to know and to be with someone that is gonna treat her right.

I got up to naomi and she was still having a laugh with lizzie i said can i tell you something she replied yer what do you want to tell me i replied dylan is cheating on you when he is in bolton and saw him cheating on you before and i know that he cheats on you in bolton because he told me. She just looked at me annoyed then said your lying and if he is where's your proof i replied i'm not lying and i can show you if you come with me she replied ok i will come with you but if your lying i'm gonna hit you.

Click on External Link to see outfits