chap 3 ♡

seɪnt/sənt/ɴᴏᴜɴ

seɪnt/sənt/ɴᴏᴜɴ

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴠɪʀᴛᴜᴏᴜꜱ, ᴋɪɴᴅ, ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ.⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

~~It had been minutes since Indiya was left to stray in her thoughts , she was yet to realise she was hand in hand with the boy from the morning

~~
It had been minutes since Indiya was left to stray in her thoughts , she was yet to realise she was hand in hand with the boy from the morning.
"You sure you're fine?"
The soft voice echooed in indiya's ears as she snapped back into reality , her delicate eyes slowly moved towards the deep emerald orbs staring right at her. "Y-Your the boy from this morning" she said slightly hiccuping in tears.
"Forget ab that for now i'm just tryna know if you're all good."

His eyes peered into hers as he waited for her to respond. "Oh right im fine, thank you for helping me again i dont know what i wouldve done if you didnt help me out and im really thankfull, i dont know how i could repay you, and i know im rambling now but that happens whenever im nervous an-"
"It's fine so don't worry about it" he said cutting her off. "You should'nt let that bitch Natasha treat you like that y'know." he stared at the girl a slight pout beginning to form on her plum lips.

"She's so nasty but i dont want to get on her bad side so i let her do whatever she wants , im used to it anyways" Indiya huffs out in slight annoyance.
"You're cute" james muffled quiet enough for her not to hear. "Huh, did u say something?" her head slighlty moving to the side in curiosity. "No" he blurted out quickly. "What's you're name though mister?" she asked as a smile crept onto her lips.

"James." his raspy voice was left replaying in her mind.
"Im Indiya, nice to meet youuuuu" she said enthusiastically. Her hand slowly reached out into her bag as she pulled out her hello kitty lucky charm.
"This is for you!" she held it out as James slowly took it out of her hand. "Why are you giving me this?" he asked clearly confused. "It's for being so nice to me, i like nice people and i think they should all get nice things so its a thank you gift, its one of my favourite charms but i want you to have it because i know you'll keep it safe, an- oh wait im rambling again aren't i" she said slightly embarrased.

A chuckle escaped James mouth as he observed the cute girl infront of him. "Right, i get what you
mean, ill keep it safe seeing as its so important to you." he said as a slight smile embraced his God made lips

*RINGGGG*

"Ima get going , see you around pretty." James said before exiting the room.

~~

It was now Wednesday , two days after the whole Natasha incident. Indiya was spread on her bed having the sleep of her life not realising she was now late for school. "Indiya get the fuck up!" Her brother shouted as he entered her room.

Her head shot up as she peeled her eyes open, "What time is it?" she said letting out a yawn. "10."
Kai said before slamming her door shut and leaving . Indiya's eyes instantley widened when she realised how late she was . She quickly climbed out of bed and had a quick shower and brushed her teeth. She threw on some black shorts and sweater with some leg warmers and ugg boots.

 She threw on some black shorts and sweater with some leg warmers and ugg boots

By the time she was ready it was already nearly 11. She ran down the stairs quickly walking out the door not bother to say bye to her brother who was sat at the kitchen counter munching on something like he always does. She sped walked to school and walked to second period.

     Indiya hated being late. She hated how people would stare at you whenever you were late like you committed a crime or something, She hated people staring at her in general.

     She walked into the class , trying her best to ignore all the stares she was getting . She made her way to the back of the class and sat down .  In no less than 20 minutes into the lesson Indiya was lost in thought in her own little world, she kept thinking about James and how handsome he was , She found it surprising how nice he was to her. No one ever was other than Kez ofcourse.

    "Indiya!" The teacher bellowed as she was snapped out of her trance , "We're you listening to anything i just said?" Mr . Jones said slightly annoyed. "N-No" Indiya mumbled. "I expect you to be listening to me!" He shouted ; he was always picking on her from the start of the year , Indiya never liked him much. "Sorry sir." she said staring at her desk, "You'd better be." He said sternly.

~~

*RINGGGG*

    3rd period bell rang. Indiya packed up all her things and made her way to her locker. "Hey indi!" Kez whisper shouted , " Hi Kez." she said smiling.
"How you doin babe, and about Natasha i gave her a real talking to she wont be bothering you for a while.
"Thank you Kez , you're the best " Indiya said giving Kez a hug. "Love you too babe, oh and theres a party after school today! You so have to come we havent been out together in agessss." Kez exlamied
"Just text me the deets alright, see you later" Indiyah said waving at Kez before she left for her lesson.