Part 9

When I got in the house I was so wasted that I couldn't make it to the steps, I plopped on the couch and fell asleep. And that was around 12 in the morning.

At 3 in the morning I was woken up by Amaree, he picked me up and carried me upstairs. "Whachu doin down here shorty" he said. "I'm sorry I was drunk" I replied. My arms and legs were wrapped around him as he carried me, and my outfit was now revealing as I was still in the clothes I weared to the party. My lady parts were right on him as he gripped on my ass, holding me. "Why you got on this lil ass skirt" he asked. " I thought it was coo, you didn't say nun when I came out the house" I replied. He didn't say anything, he just kept walking to the room.

When we got there I slid down off him. "I can walk myself you know..." I said while walking terribly to the closet. "No you can't shorty sit yo drunk ass down" he said as he pushed me into the bed. "Ok I replied" I slept some of the drunkness off and I was now in my right mind. I can tell that Amaree was drunk as fuck so I listened and did exactly as he said so nothing won't turn into something it ain't supposed to be. He went in the closet and got what I was originally going to get myself, clothes to shower in. When he came out he threw it at me and said "hurry up and take that shit off" "ok.." I replied and walked towards the bathroom. "And I know yo ass was lying about you n Romani in the fucking bathroom and how yal didn't know where yal were at because yal got "lost" G stop playing with me. When you get out that shower you better start talking." He said. I just simply said ok and closed the bathroom door. He can flip his emotions on like a switch, he was nice when he came in the house, now he's being mean and a total jerk. I know Kam told me to listen and do everything he says but I'm trying and it's just that when people are drunk they do things that they don't normally do. So I don't know how I'm gonna get out of this one. I don't know what to do, he knows when I'm lying and of course I'm not gonna tell him that I talked to Kam. I'm fucked.

The shower I took was a little longer than usual. To be honest, I was scared to come out. I hope that Amaree fell asleep or something. When I dried off and put my panties and bra on, along with my robe to cover up, I did my facial routine to get the makeup off and slowly opened the bathroom door. "Comere" Amaree said instantly, I don't know if he's still drunk or mad but I do have a feeling that it's not gonna be a good night for me. "Yes.." I replied walking towards him. He was sitting on the bed leaning over like a basketball player focused on the game, but instead the game was me. There was silence for a minute. He stared deeply into my eyes he could tell that I was nervous. Shit he was MAKING me nervous I stood there on the verge of shaking. "Where you was at in that party shorty" he said calmly. "From when I first arrived and lef-" I replied but he cut me off and said "Stop playing wit me G" "..Romani asked me to come to the bathroom with her and I followed her to the bathroom" I replied. "Then what?" He asked. "Nothing I swear, after she used it we went back to where everyone was" I replied. He looked down at my torso. My left hand and over my right arm holding onto it. "Why the fuck you keep lying to me" he said looking back up at me. "You up here in my face fucking shaking and moving telling a bold face lie...girl do you know what I'll do to you up in here?" He said now sitting up straight. "Amaree pl-" "Stay still before I hurt you up in here G" he said cutting me off. I stopped dead in my tracks because as I was speaking I started backing up a little. "Ima give you one last chance. What the fuck happened when you went to the bathroom." He said as he stood up now looking down at me. My eyes began to water as I looked up at him. I'm trying, I swear I'm trying to do what Kam said but it's just won't work. "...When Romani was in the bathroom I thought about running away.. just for a split second because there was nobody in the hallway I was standing in. But I didn't because I promised not to run away." I replied lowly, not to make him more upset. There was silence for a second. "Baby I'm telling the truth" I added and went in to hold his arms. He snatched them away from my hold. "MmMm don't touch me" he replied. "Ok I'm sorry" I replied. He swooped me up by my neck off my feet. I cried as tears began to run down my face. "You think I'm playing?" he yelled. "Ama-" before I could finish what I was saying I was slammed onto the ground. As soon as I made contact I laid there in that spot in fear. Shaking. Not daring to move. My hands were guarding my face so he wouldn't mess me up too bad. I'd rather take this beating than tell what actually happened. He grabbed the lamp off the night stand and hit me with it repeatedly until it broke. As I was covered in glass he used his hands to finish the job. I laid there with cuts and bruises shielding my face as much as possible. He yanked me up and slammed me back down a couple times, breaking my shield. My face was in the palm of his hands as he slammed my head into the ground. No matter how hard I tried to move or move him it didn't work. The pleading and crying and screaming was going in one ear and out the other. After a while he stopped. I could hear his heavy breathing. I could see his eyes wide like he was off drugs looking dead at me while I was still in his grip. The energy in the room could put fear in the bravest person in the world. There was nothing I could do but lie there waiting for him to be done with me. "Put yo FUCKING hands down." He yelled and I did just that. I shakingly cried not holding back the tears. He leaned closer towards me in my ear. "Bitch if you ever lie to me again I'll kill you. The fuck did you think you was gone gain outta lying to me shorty? Hm?" He said. "Nothingg" I cried. "So why the fuck you do it?" He said jerking my neck. "..I don't know, I'm sorry please stop" I replied. "You one sorry ass bitch. All you say is sorry. Start fucking listening so you won't have shit to be sorry about." He let me go and got off of me. "Clean this shit up." He said and walked out the door. I lied there bawling. I'm so hurt, every single time I get the slightest bit of joy something happens to make me lose it.