Part 2

I woke up in a dark, cold room. My head was killing me, and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I mean what did I do? I don't mess with nobody... suddenly the light flicked. When they came on there he was, standing there menacingly looking at me like I was a snack. "You look more beautiful when you sleep shorty, not on no creep shit doe." He said. "Who are you??? Let me go you sick bitch!" I yelled. "Chill aht" he replied. The door to my right seemed like the one that would get me out of here. I jumped out of the bed he put me in and ran towards it as fast as I could. I swung the door open and there was nothing but a bathroom. "No..." I said as I looked around for another way out. Amaree began walking towards me. "If you don't let me go right now I'll kill you." I yelled trying to scare him off. He js laughed, laughed like something I said was funny. He was now close to me, too close. As I looked up at him I had fear and tears in my eyes. I think he might just kill me. He reached down to put his hand on my face to wipe my tears, I reached up trying to grab his hand all while saying "Please don't hurt me, I didn't do anything I promise." His hand moved swiftly from my face, pushing my hand out of the way and to my neck. The strength that this man had was unnatural. His grip got tighter and tighter "You trynna run from me? After all I did for you. Did you know how long it took to finally get you here! In my shit?" He said. "I can't breathe, you- you're hurting me." I said looking up at him trying to pry his hands from my throat. He suddenly let go and apologized. "...Ion kno what happened my bad." He said fixing my hair while still having a grip on me. "Why are you doing this to me" i asked. "Because I want to fix you. I like you, the way you talk is so proper unlike these other bitchs, yo style different, you got your own shit and you quiet, shy, humble and out the way." He said. "From the first time I laid my eyes on you I knew you seemed like the one for me" he added. "YOU KIDNAPPED ME BECAUSE YOU LIKE ME?" I screamed. "I'll never like nor love you, you sick bitch. On my life you better let me go before I fuck yo life up" I added. "Dam thats how you feel?...you gone love me, eventually. You got a lil mouth on you shorty" he replied chuckling. "I just want to go home please!" I said. "Fuck naw, yo ass ain't goin nowhere. And fix yo fucking tone when you talking to me shorty. This is yo home so make yoself comfortable." He said walking out of the room and locking the door. I ran to the door banging on it "WAIT, ok I'm sorry please, I'll be nice please. Please don't leave me in here! Amaree please!" I yelled. Three loud bangs from the other side of the door made me step back. "Shut the fuck up Xolani, and sit yo ass down." He stated. I was puzzled, ordering me around like I'm some dog? "Amaree do-" I said as I was cut off by him saying "the fuck I just say?" While unlocking and opening the door. I crossed my arms and made my way to the bed and sat down. He stood there for a minute staring to let me know that he was serious. The look in his eyes made my heart race, it scared me so I looked down. He then left the room.

I was scared. I began pacing, crying, trying to think of what I could do to get out of here. I have to play my role. He obviously has wants me so all I have to do is soup him up and make him think that I like him back. I was in the room for what felt like hours and hours. Looking around I noticed that the closet was filled with clothes and shoes, the bathroom counter has many men hygiene products on it, to my left and was a towel hanging from a hook. The bed frame was black, a modern style. The dressers to match. Opening them they were filled with t-shirts, socks, sweats, and more. He was very clean and organized. I had realized that this was his room. "Fuck" I said to myself knowing that he would come back. I heard voices coming from outside the room, I put my ear to the door and began to listen. "Go to her crib and take anything she might need Ight?" From the sound of this voice I knew that it was him. A foreign man replied "Ight" and footsteps began to walk away. Omg he knows where I live I thought to myself. The door suddenly opened and I got caught red handed. "You ear hustling?" He said. I didn't say anything I just looked up at him. As he walked towards me I stepped back. After he almost just killed me I'll never let him get that close again. I got nervous. The way he was looking at me made me nervous. I mean don't get me wrong, he is one sexy ass man, but it's like the way he looks at me makes me not wanna even stare back. Or talk. "answer my question" he said. I didn't want to tell him that I was ear hustling but, if I said no he would know that I was lying. I looked back because I almost tripped over a little table that was in the middle of the room for decoration, as I moved to the left of it I looked back at Amaree and he was right there. Face to face. I didn't move. I just stared at him, my heart was racing and I didn't know what to do. I tried looking away but his hand pushed my chin making my face him. "Stop trynna look away and shit. If I told yo ass to sit down why the hell you up doing the opposite." He said. I moved his hand from my face and said "don't touch me I'm not one of your little girlfriends, and you don't run me." I replied. I began walking away, he stopped me, turned me around and put his hand on my neck, this time it was in a position that made me look up at him. "Who you talking to?" He replied. I didn't say anything I just tried looking away because he gave me that stare again. He jerked my head making me look at him. "Hm? Who you talking to?" He asked again. "N- Nobody" I said now trying to move his hand off of me. He jerked my head again as a sign for me to move my hand. Tears began forming in my eyes because he was hurting me. "Whachu crying for? Ian did nothing yet. You mines, I do run you. I own you. Stop trynna act hard cs you not shorty I'll break yo lil ass in here. Do you understand me?" He said sternly. "Yes I understand" I replied. Giving in, giving what he wanted so he could let me go. His grip was getting really tight, before I could even think about putting my hands on his wrist he said "try it." And I didn't move. "Please, I can't breathe" I said as tears began to fall. After for about a couple more seconds he let me go pushing me towards the bed. "Sit yo ass down." He said. And I did just that not putting up a fight this time. "One of my guys is on his way to yo crib to get some of yo stuff. Do you want him to grab something specific?" He said. "No" I replied. "Ight" he replied and walked out the room locking the door.