PART Ⅷ

-PLAY DAT SHIT-

LO: NORTH PHILLY 

CURRENT TIME: 8:30 am

DATE: DEC 18th

-MONDAY-

⚠short chapter ⚠

⚠smut warning⚠

                                                                                  NY POV

I've been in this room for 4 days, I haven't even eaten...the only thing that i've been doing is using the bathroom. leez doesn't come to check up on me anymore because she's been so busy with these whores that come in here without any clothes on but it's this one girl that just keeps coming back & everytime she does...t-they just fuck. it's honestly disgusting because leez knows that I'm in the next roo-. 

someone comes into my room interrupting my thoughts...

"hii Ms.ny, I'm here to bring you your food" the chef says but I didn't wanna eat "not right now, you can just put it aside with the other carts & I told you to stop calling me that, just call me ny" I say while getting back under my covers.

                                                                    -2 hours later-

 I heard a knock at the door, making me awake from my sleep so  I sit up & say "come in!"....this man comes into my room & says "get ya shit, we taking you home."  I just sat there looking around "wym" I say while scratching my head  "I mean what I just said so get ya shit & get tf out or leez gonna come in here & put you out her damn self & it ain't gonna be pretty..." he says while laughing & wiping a fake tear from up under his eye.

 I didn't even say anything, I just got up & started packing my shit  cause why tf would I sit in sb house when I have my own & I low-key miss dukes (my mom).

After I finally finished packing I put my bags on the cart so the men could carry them to the car but while they were doing that I hopped in the shower after 4 days & I felt good asf.

                                                  -20 mins later-

I finally hop out & get dressed but as I'm getting dressed I hear someone at the door "I'M NOT READY YET" I shout towards my bedroom but the person continues to come closer to the bathroom mind you I only have my panties on.

I finally see leez & I sigh in relief but I soon rmb all the things she has done..

As she stares at me I rmb that my titties are hanging to my ankles so I hurry up & cover them..."yea?" I say while lifting one eyebrow but she just stands in the doorway of the bathroom "I'm sorry mama" was all she said while holding her arms out.

I walked towards her & she picked me up, my legs automatically wrapped around her waist. she smashed her lips into mine & grabbed my ass, she made her way towards my bed & softly placed me down....I looked in her eyes & they were full of lust so I gripped her shirt pulling her towards me...

Are foreheads now touching "tell me whatchu want mama" leez says while looking me in my eyes "I-I want you inside me" I while grabbing her hand trying to put her fingers inside of me but she pops my hand away "you gotta be patient mama".

She continued to kiss me all the way down to my stomach & looked up at me...asking me for permission & I nodded my head, she started to slide my panties off revealing my wet pussy. 

she started to kiss my clit making me jump a little so she put her arms around my thighs making sure that I couldn't move. 

she started to swirl her tongue around my pearl, making my juices drip all over her chin "mmmm mama you making a mess for me?" she says while bringing her head towards mines......"y-ye-" I was interrupted by leez sticking her long fingers inside of me "ouu mama you so tight" she says while going back down to my pussy continuing to suck on my pearl....."f-f-fuckkkkkk" I say as my back arches off of the bed.

I felt my orgasm coming....

I felt her curl her fingers inside which made me go crazy "I'm c-cummingggg" I say allowing my juices to leak down her hand, she hums in response while slurping & sucking on my pearl  once again.

She takes her fingers out & cleans her hand with her tongue "come on mama let's clean you up" she says while picking me up bridal style.

                                                         To be continued....

753 words

753 words

STAY SUPER FREAKY HAVE GREAT VAGINA I LUV YAAA! 🫶🏾