PART Ⅶ

- 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝-

LO: NORTH PHILLY

CURRENT TIME: 10:50 pm

DATE: DEC 14th

-THURSDAY-

                                                                       NY POV

I woke up due to a bright light shining in my face so I opened my eyes realizing that it's the tv. I sat up & looked at my clothing noticing I only had on panties & a over sized tee "she must've changed me" I thought as I started looking around for Leez but I didn't see her so I got up & walked out of the bedroom into the dark hallway...luckily Leez had led lights around her house but they were a dim red color & I still couldn't see. 

I put my hand on the railing of the stairs & walked down them while I rubbed my eye, I finally touched the last step & heard clicking noises so I started walking towards the noise....finally seeing a door so I opened it seeing Leez typing on her computer chair, Leez looked up from her computer & looked at me "hii mama" she says while smirking & slouching in her chair doing a man spread. 

I crossed my legs at the sight of her "hii" I say while waving a little "cmere mama, imy" she holds her arms out for me so I  start to walk up to her finally reaching her arms & she brings me into a hug. "go get ready, you coming with me for the day" she says while letting me go "ok well what should I wear?"I say while looking at my outfit that I have on now "go put on a sweat suit mama" she says with low eyes "okay, I brb" I say while walking off. 

                                                           -an hour later- 

"MAMA, COME ONNN" she says while swinging her keys around her finger "I'M COMING!" I say while running down the steps with a black Nike tech & my jordan retro 4's. "you look good mama" leez says while biting her bottom lip "ty, you do too" I say while looking leez up & down  "Ard come on lets go" leez says while walking towards the door & holding it open for me.

 We make it to the garage & hop in the V (the car). Finally we arrive after driving for an hour to where ever leez planned for us to go for the day, as we pulled up  I heard the sound of gunshots come from this warehouse "leez where the you taking me!?" I say while looking at the side of her face  but all she did was smirk. 

Leez made me walk in before her but she was rii behind me while holding my waist...after people kept coming up to leez to talk to her, low-key dickeating but ion let it get to me.

 We walked into this room with all these guns, leez hums while passing me a little ass gun...."ion want that little ass gun" I say while slapping it out her hand "that pocket pistol ass gun" leez just starts laughing while passing me a bigger gun (Beretta M9) "see this what I need" I say while smiling hard asf.