Prolonge

It was raining heavily in the city of new York. Winds are blowing heavily.  The heavy Winds promising the stroms. People running here and there to reach there home as sun is already down .Amist these stroms a women carrying a new born under the unberrabla was walking down the streets of new York. As the women reached her destination .A park. She put down the newborn on the bench under the tree but the tree can't shed the newborn from the heavy rain.  As the raindrops fell on the newborn she started crying. The women standing behind the bench scoffed looking at the newborn and started leaving the park.
The women was nonother then -
Janhvi Singh ranawat. The queen of Raigarh and the mother of newborn.

As she leaves the park leaving her own blood suffer the cruelty of the world whom she brought in the world just a few hours ago she doesn't feel a ounce of guilt in fact she felt relieved that now finally her revenge is complete. The revenge she was waiting to take on her own husband.

She stop at the doors of the park and looked back once and smirk saying "I know you must be thinking that why did I leave you here being your mother but let me tell you that I feel disgusted  being you mother and I feel  disgusted that you are the daughter of that bastard father of yours.I know you didn't did any mistake but your father did and then you have to pay for his mistake" with a sick smile on her face she left her newborn crying in her own agony.

At Mount Sinai hospital new York a man in the corridor was roaming  outside a room in tension. Another man running come to him.As the man approaches him.He immediately asked the man "Did you find out about her.Where is she ?".

"Sir we can't reach her"
"What do you mean by couldn't reach her. That women had taken my daughter with her.I want her infront me without any Straches on my daughter. " He yelled
"Sir we are trying "
"Trying? It has been 3 hours since that women had taken my daughter .What are doing since then"he yelled as he couldn't control himself.
"Sir because of rain we can't find out where mam has taken the baby because all roads are blocked and cameras are not working. "
The other man said
"I-" as he was saying he was cut-off by a laugh. A very familiar laugh. He know that voice.He snapped his head towards the direction from where the voice was coming.

There stands his wife. The queen of his realm.The women he hates with all his guts.
Janhvi Viransh Singh ranawat.
As his dark forest eyes moves down the women he failed to find out the body of his newborn daughter which he didn't even get to hold once.
He marched towards the women with long strides as he yanked her figure to his chest .He holds her jaw harshy and roar " Where is my daughter ."
"Where she deserves to be in hell" She said smiling mirth dancing in her eyes.
"You bitch" He garbs her throat and slams the women to the nearby wall of the hospital and asked in a dark tone
"Where.is.my.daughter."
Breathing heavily because of the less of oxygen she gets as his grip tightened on her throat she replied "As I said in hell"
Losing his patience he yells at the other man " take my car out "
"Sir because of heavy rain we can't go anywhere all roads are jammed sir" the other man replied shivering.
"Dammit, take me to rooftop of this hospital "
The next day -

B

reaking news: The queen of Raigarh 'Janhvi Singh ranawat ' committed suicide from the rooftop of Mount Sinai hospital, New York.

Finally, done with prolonge.
Vote if you like the stroy.