Chapter 6: The plan

The Great Hall comes into focus. All the students are back in school and telling each other about their winter holidays. Cassiopeia and Corvus are watching Harry from across the Hall. The young Potter is leaning close to his two best mates, whispering with them without an ounce of subtility. 

Corvus leans his head on his hand and cocks his head to the side, black hair falling over his brown eye, which only highlights the intensity of the grey eye. A smirk tugs at his lips, when he glances at his sister: "I guess we'll have to set the plan in motion tonight." Cassiopeia hasn't taken her eyes of her brother, while uninterestingly poking at her food. But at her brother's words, a smirk tugs at her own lips: "I guess so." 

The two spend the rest of dinner, silently watching the golden trio. The only one to notice is Hermione, who doesn't think anything of it and just smiles at them, receiving a nod in return. 

Remus raises an eyebrow at the screen, before looking at his best mates: "Oh no. I know that look. That's your scheming look." An offended hand lands on James chest: "Scheming look?! We do not have a scheming look!" Sirius is quick to throw in his two cents: "Jamie's right! You make us out to be some kind of villains, but we are the most innocent people you will ever come across! Right Prongs?" "That's right, Padfoot!" 

Everyone in the Great Hall rolls their eyes at the blatant lie. The Potter-Black duo was anything but innocent. Not that Remus Lupin was any better. Even though he looked like a typical nerd, everyone was aware that he was the mastermind behind the Marauder's plans. A truly terrifying trio.

Cassiopeia is seen laying in her bed, Corvus next to her as they stare at the ceiling. The older one of the two breaks the silence: "I still can't believe that we were lucky enough to be put in a dorm together." A sigh: "Brother, you know as well as I do that that had nothing to do with luck, but with the fact that everyone is scared of Sirius, our father, and of us. They didn't want to be in a room with potential killers. Self-preservation and all that." 

Silence descends on the room again. Corvus is grinning at the ceiling this time, while Cassiopeia stares blankly. 

Again, it's Corvus who breaks the silence: "Let's go, little sister." "Let's." They both stand up and reveal the clothes that they have been wearing.

" They both stand up and reveal the clothes that they have been wearing

(ignore the head)