Lust Meets Love

(Just another usual day at my office)

"May I come in Sir?" I said while knocking on the office door's cabin.

"Come in" he said in his deep voice.
He was a handsome young fellow handling the business of his father, a disciple of discipline in the eyes of the world.
.....

As soon as I closed the door of the cabin, he stared at me from my black high heels till my grey eyes.. he was checking me out.

"My dear Gracie" he said..

" Please call me Ms. Grace, Sir.. people are working around. I said while pulling my tight skirt down a bit.

"Ok, ok.. no problem 'Ms Grace', I heard that you were on a leave for the whole week, without an application, is it true?

"No sir, I had submitted the application to your assistant Ms Reeves the other day, and had asked her to get me your approval" I said in disapproval.

"Calm down babes, Ms Reeves is an old lady and she might forget such things, and since the application didn't reach me, you need to be punished. After the final meeting, at my place at 7 pm. Now you can go." he said while turning his back on me and looking out from his cabin sitting in the boss chair.

"But Sir, even if you want to punish me, why do I need to show up at your place?" I asked.

He said, " No questions, just service .. over and out."

I moved out all confused and anxious. All the meetings after that, I kept on thinking about what Amber (the boss) had said earlier.

Finally the final meeting was over. All the staff members went out, only Amber and I were left . I got up and started leaving too, and in no time he he held my hand and said, hey shawty c'mon let's go to my place and he pulled me closer to him.

My heart skipped a bit.

We went downstairs, he opened the door of the front seat of his car for me, I hopped in. He came and sat beside me and started driving.

I was thinking and thinking more, "What the hell is going to do with me? Will he fire me for such a nonsense reason? And I didn't even get a chance to know him well, and I kinda.. li..ke.. set your head straight Sam!"

I sat silently..

On the way, he slowly slid his hands through my thighs, he teased me while stretching my stalkings and said "Don't wear those, I would love to watch your bare beauty."

At the beginning I felt discomfort but as I got used to his warm hands ... I was enlightened and later his fingers went deeper into my skirt filling me loads of pleasure.
I let out a small but audible moan out.

"Let's reach my place, and I'll give you a ride of heaven." He said while smirking at me.

Hearing that my heart started beating even faster.

We reached his bungalow and he opened the door of the car for me and asked me to move ahead saying "after you"

He opened the door of his house, and there was only a night lamp burning giving yellow light. I tried to find the main light switch and as I went to turn it on..

Amber came and pinned me right against the wall, and held my tiny hands in his single hand up. A rush of butterflies struck my stomach. He slid his finger of another hand onto my face.

I said, " Sir, what are you trying to do?" He kept the same finger on my lips and said, " Shh.. Don't say anything, just listen to me and let me serve you tonight"

I couldn't resist the charm of his art like unreal face with those alluring ocean like eyes... and his broad shoulders with one supporting my two arms. Damn it!

He said, " I' ve been running this company since 3 years now, but I've never seen such a beauty like you, when you walk in those tight skirts, showing off that big ass of yours, I feel so jealous of the men who look at those peaches.

While saying this, his face came closer to mine, and he kissed my lips deeply tasting every flavour he could from those  and said "I want you to mine and only mine. I want only you to call me by my own name!" in a whisper.

All this was hard to digest, but I was somewhat enjoying it.

He kissed my neck gently, slowly unbuttoning my shirt, as he did so he started sliding his hands through my breasts and pressed them hard. Duh!

While I was completely out of my shirt, he started caressing my navel which had a pearl belt on it, seeing that belt he was mesmerized and kissed it. My heart was beating like anything at that moment.

He then took me to a place, where I suppose it to be his bedroom, a posh King sized bed which had a satin red bedsheet spread on it was lying there.

Earlier held in his arms, which were squeezing my butt, now those hands threw me on his bed giving a shake to my boobs. I was still in my bra and the tight short skirt.

Now, it was time that he undressed himself and he began..
God, those muscles, that body, I just bit my lip.

He saw me do that.. and when he did, he asked me to come down on my knees and hold my hips high..

I obeyed, don't know why.. but yeah..
and then the game began, he pulled my panties down and and inserted his treasure into mine.. it was a mixture of pain and pleasure, but as I adjusted to his size; pleasure filled me with unreal zest.

The skirt I was wearing was now covering only half of my butt. He did not undress me completely until we went on his bed and were fully inside his blanket, because he kind of sensed my shyness.. that was the sweetest gesture of the night I may say.

And we went on the whole night...
And yeah this is how Amber and Grace became the beloved ones of each other.

💜💙