1

It was a normal day at Baratie, the dazzling restaurant of the town. As usual, the chefs and waiters were all engaged in their works and a lovely music was played by Brook in the background. 

You sat on a table in the corner, busy writing something. You were asked to write a new romance novel by your company. But there was one problem- you've never experienced a thing called love.  

You already presented 2 drafts to them, but both of them were turned down as they were not upto their expectations. 

Not good enough, my ass

You were good at writing comics and novels on comedy, action, adventure, suspense , anything you name it. But Romance genre was tough thing for sure.

I mean, how can I write a realistic romance novel without experiencing it?

Damn

"Good evening mademoiselle. What can I get for a pretty lady like you?" 

You turned your eyes from you book to the handsome blonde man standing next to your table. He smiled sweetly,  his well brushed blonde hair covered one of his sparking blue eyes, and in short, something about him gave a funny feeling in your stomach.

Is this how Love feels like?

Should I already confess to him?

No its too soon for that

how does thing damn works?

Should I get on my knees and propose?

Do you even know what you are saying now?

get a grip y/n

"Madam? What can I get you?" the blonde waiter spoke again making you return to your senses. 

"Just a coffee please. No milk."

"Right away"

You watch as he did a small bow and disappeared to the kitchen. His silky blonde hair  dancing lightly as he sort of hopped away. 

You took a fresh page in your notebook and began writing

Chapter 1: The meeting

__________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hey guys! Welcome to another fanfiction of mine! So this one is a Sanji x Reader fanfiction with chapters short as hell. I am making like this cause this way I can add more chapters and to not bore you guys to death with long essays. I'll try to upload as fast as I can!

See ya!