chapter 5

It was Friday morning. The sunrays peeked inside the room making anju and pari hide them more in rudra arms. Rudra opened his eyes and saw them snuggled in his arms. He kissed their forehead and got down. He smiled as he saw pari and anju shifting and hugging each other. He went to get fresh. After sometime he came out getting ready. He went towards the bed and started waking anju as she had to get ready for the school.

Rud( carresssed her hairs): anju baby chalo wakey wakey time bacha.

Anj( hiding her face in his tummy): twoo minsh baba. Tholi si ninnu aa lahi hai.

Rud: no baccha no two minutes. It's already late. Chalo jaldi se uth jao.

Anj( hugged rudra): goool molning baba

Rud( kissed her forehead); good morning Shona. Chalo jaldi se ready karte hai aapko

Rudra picked anju in his arms and made his way to the washroom. He made her sit on next to the sink and gave her toothbrush. Anjali started brushing her teeth while rudra made the bathtub ready. Once done rudra removed her clothes and made her sit in the bathtub. Anju started playing in the bathtub while rudra made her bath. 

Rud: baby bas. Now chalo bahar aa jao.

Anj( pouting): baba pal anju wantsh to playi

Rud( making her wear bathrobe): kal kar lena jaan. Kal chutti hai na aapko.

Anj: plomish

Rud( kissed her cheeks): promise meri jaan.

After that rudra made her ready for her school. He then took her downstairs and made her sit on the dining table.

Rud: aap two minutes wait karo baby. Baba breakfast leke aate hai.

Rudra went in the kitchen he had already prepared the breakfast earlier. He took the breakfast along with the chocolate milk and sat on the chair. Rudra started feeding her the paratha which anju started munching happily.  After finishing one paratha anju stopped rudra

Anj( stopped rudra): baba bash petu full ho daya.

Rud: accha ok finish your milk

Anju drank the milk quickly. Rudra wipes her mouth. He made her stand on the floor then took her back holding her hand they walked towards the car. Rudra made anju sit on the passenger seat and took the driver seat.

Rud: jaana baba agar nahi aa paye toh driver uncle ko bhej denge ok.

Anj( smiling): otay baba.

Rud( parked the car): baby kisi bhi stranger se baat nahi karna ok. And agar aapko koi pareshan kare toh teacher ko bolna

Anj(kissed his cheek): otay baba. Aap wooly mat talo.

Rud( pecked her forehead): bye baccha. Have fun and take care

Anj( waving her hand): bye baba. Lobe you

Rud( waving back): bye jaana. Love you too.

Rudra waited till she went inside and then drove off to home. He entered inside his room to see pari was still sleeping. Rudra went towards her and kissed her forehead. He didn't wake her up and took his laptop and sat on the couch to work. After sometime pari woke up from her sleep. She looked here and there saw rudra. She carefully got down from the bed and walked near rudra.Pari without making noise climbed the couch and hugged rudra. Rudra who was engrossed in his work got startled he saw pari giving him a cute smile. He placed the laptop aside and took her on his lap.

Rud( kissed her forehead): uth gaya mera baby.

Pari: ye..sh

Rud: ok abhi aapko papa fresh karvate hai.