Lier's, thief's and father's fear's

key info:

key info:

(y/n) - Your name

(n/n)-  Nickname

(h/c) - Hair colour

(S/c) - Skin colour

(F/c) - Fav colour 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wealth. Fame. Power. The man who had everything in this world... The Pirate King, Gold Roger. The great treasure he left behind, One Piece has opened the curtain on a grand era! It is a time when eager pirates set sail, battle, and become great! The Great Age of Pirates! Words he spoke drove countless men out to sea. And so men set sights on the Grand Line, in pursuit of their dreams. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young girl stood frozen, her chest jumped from a hiccup of breath that she had held and books fell to the ground with a thud load ageist the quite of the library. The Two stay lock in eye contact for what seemed like forever before a smile quirked its way onto the girls face.

"CROCY !" she ran and jumped into the tall mans arms. 

y/n pov:

I had remembered the time I met all the warlords, I also remember how worried I made Fujitora and I remember all the other times I spent with them, The Warlords, be it make overs with Hancock and girls trips, being taken on trips (being kidnapped) to Mihawk's island or naps with Kuma!  once there was a time where doffy ran away from the admirals and crocodile with me on his shoulders, I spent some great times with them, it was so fun! 

crocodiles arms wrapped around me "hello to you too miss (y/n)" he spoke in his deep voice. "I missed you crocy ! what you doing here !" I smiles up to him sat on his lap in his arms. He released a small chuckle and replied "just sight seeing nothing for your small head to worry for"  moving my hair out my face for me with his finger, "I wasn't worried I know your strong a croc!" I giggled out "what are you doing here little miss? run away from big old blindy again?" crocodile said reaching for a cuppa tea by him "nope ! he's around front, I'm picking out some books!" I said stealing the tea from him and sipping it my self, "you know stealing bad for a little girl like you especially from a warlord like my self" he said taking the tea and placing it down with a smirk before sending sand to pick my abandoned books from the ground "what books are you interested in ?" he said examining the floating book quietly before placing all but one down. As he dose I played with the floating sand causing him to playfully brush some on my cheek. I giggled "I like info book and skill based books! I also love history! " I said referring mainly to the books on navigation and craftsmanship. "And yet still a child at heart, even with a smart head you still love a good fairy tale" holding up 'The story of Noland the Lier' I puffed my cheeks out and trued away from crocodile as he chuckles "here let read it together" turning back to crocodile I go comfy in his arm and he read..