New life and a Blind man

Previously in 'dead or alive' (y/n)'s parents had gifted her a box, what was in the box ? why a wishing star of course ! you have to repeat the wish 3 times for it to work and this woman had wish to be within the world of ONE PIECE ! and her wish ...

Previously in 'dead or alive' (y/n)'s parents had gifted her a box, what was in the box ? why a wishing star of course ! you have to repeat the wish 3 times for it to work and this woman had wish to be within the world of ONE PIECE ! and her wish was granted by 2 gods, more on them later ! the girl is now in one piece and she is falling hard into this world ! literally!

(that should clear up the counting for all of you ~ author~chan ;) )

key info:

(Y/n) - Your name

(n/n)- Nickname

(h/c) - Hair colour

(e/c) - Eye colour

(S/c) - Skin colour

(F/c) - Fav colour

(what have I got my self into!?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wealth, fame, power.

Gold Roger, the king of the pirate's, obtained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dyeing word drove countless souls to the seas.

Gold Roger: you want my treasure? you can have it! I left all my treasure together in one place, now you just have to find it!

these words lorded men to the Grandline in pursuit of dreams greater then they ever dared to imagen.

this is the time know as the great pirate era!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhAHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The great winds blows aggressively agents the young girl as she was falling from the stars, cloud rushing past her as she fell, the ground seemed to get closer by the second. the girl panicked trying to grab for anything as if she could reach for a cloud and be stopped for a deathly fall.

"crap, crap, crap !!!" the (h/c) girl screamed 'I'm to young to die!' "ahhhhhhh-oof!"

she fell though the tree canopy and landed on the ground with a thud.

(y/n) pov:

I managed to get of the hard ground and my head hurt , rubbing my sore (h/c) head 'What the hell! ow...' I had fell hard on my butt when I had drop from the sky onto the hard earthy ground "Did I just fall from the sky and survived because I fell into a tree?"