Here we go

Sometimes, actually, most of the time, there's nothing worse than an awkward silence. It makes you desperate for something, anything to say. You want to sound interesting, and you want to break the silence. Then the silence becomes too long, and you think it's too late now, and resign yourself to the silence, hoping the other person will break it. And you sink further into the silence, and you think if only you had broken the silence back when you were thinking the silence had gone on for too long to break, you wouldn't have been in the excruciating position now.
And then, someone else enters, and you rejoice in the miracle as you emerge from the awkward silence, shaken yet victorious.
This was how Aziya felt when the doorbell rang, and the cute boy - she hadn't even asked his name! - got off the sofa, giving her a slight smile, and went to answer it. She fell she could see and relate to the relief on his face.
She heard the door unlock,and heard the cute boy say, somewhat wearily, 'Hello, eta.' (Malayalam to English translation - eta -> elder brother)
Aziya stood. Partly because of the automatic reaction to when an elder person enters the room, partly processing the fact that this boy's elder brother, WAS THE ONE SHE'D SEEN SHIRTLESS THAT VERY MORNING!
HOW WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO REMAIN CALM?!
WHAT IF HE RECOGNISED HER
WHAT IF HE THOUGHT SHE WAS A CREEPY STALKER AND TOLD HIS CUTE BROTHER AND VISHWA UNCLE AND THE WHOLE COMMUNITY AND EVERYONE THOUGHT SHE SPENT HER FREE TIME SPYING ON SHIRTLESS NEIGHBOURS
She dug her nails into her palm to get a hold of herself, and as she heard two sets of footsteps coming towards the living room, her only thought was 'Okay, fine. HE was the one undressing on the balcony, so it isn't my fault.'