ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ꀤ ꅏꂦꀎ꒒ꀸ ꋪꍏ꓄ꃅꍟꋪ ꀸꀤꍟ ꓄ꃅꍏꈤ ꒒ꀤꃴꍟ ꓄ꂦ ꌗꍟꍟ ꍏꈤꂦ꓄ꃅꍟꋪ ꀸꍏꌩ ꂦꎇ ꀸꀤꌗꃅꍏꋪꂵꂦꈤꌩ.

𝕴 used to believe that ever since Xadia had broken apart no one would be able to get along again. I, for one, hated how people fought against each other. Well-

ROUND ∞ : people vS. ELVES & DRAGONS

pffttt...

The sense of it all... Were we, as humans, so high-headed that we couldn't see that our superiors, being the magical species, could crush us in an instance? I've read books, stories upon stories and what have I learnt? Something humans of my time and the generations before clearly did not. 

Equality is not the same as justice. Equality means giving everyone and equal measure of respect. That is what we wanted, equality when all we needed was to be satisfied with what we already had.

We didn't have 4 fingers on each hand, or horns growing out of our heads nor did we have a connection to either of the 6 primal sources... We had 5 fingers per hand (and foot!), long (or short) tresses calling us master and that alone was enough.

I believed that the elves and dragons were a tad too gracious. Maybe if our hearts were struck with fear, we'd be more tolerable and appreciative.

In all history, only one elf was noted for giving something of great power to us, humans. The Dark One was a Startouch elf that gifted us with dark magic. I don't really agree with its fundamentals as it seemed to deprive Xadia from magical life.

Anyways, humans became so greedy and, longing for more power, they turned against these beasts of magic. 

̶I̶ ̶a̶̶m̶ ̶s̶̶u̶̶r̶̶r̶̶o̶̶u̶̶n̶̶d̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶b̶̶y̶ ̶i̶̶d̶̶i̶̶o̶̶t̶̶s̶!

Not knowing that we were just a pawn in Aaravos's game. He wanted to start the war. Well, lucky for us all, he's locked up.

I hope-

"Y/n!"

I slam my journal closed and turn to see a very flustered Claudia, her hair wet and gross.

"Oh hey, Clauds. 'Sup?" I smile, nervously.

"I need help."

"No, kidding." I mutter, sarcastically.

"NO, no. I mean, like help help. I need to help with this," she held her hair in her hand and gagged, "This monstrosity and to get back at Soren for messing up my spell."

I set my hands on my waist, "What's in it for me?"

Claudia pauses as if thinking, "Say... A new notebook. I notice, you're always writing in it."

I shrug, "Fair, but no deal. I got a whole sack of books."

"What about a new sketch book and art suppli-"

"Okay, Okay. Deal." I raise my hands in mock surrender.

"Okay. Let's do this." We shake hands.

After planting the prank for Soren, since I had my free time now, I went out to the 'meadow'.

I wander around a certain tree, knocking a certain pattern before bracing myself for the fall.

"Gah! I still hate this." I scream before stumbling over as I land in the underground tunnel. I dust myself over when suddenly someone tackles me over. I fall with an 'oof'.

"Ferran! You're crushing me." I groan.

"Yes, yes, but-"

"Get off!" I wheezed as the energetic male got off of me. I lay on the floor my arms and legs sprawled out like a starfish.

"C'mon, n/n! Hurry. The ceremony is about to start."

"What ceremony?" I ask as I sit up.

"The flower-crown ceremony. Duh." Someone deadpans. 

"Just help me up, Lumarie." I grumble as my best friend helps me up.

We walk out in the village as I squint. My eyes were still adjusting to the light.

"I heard Solaris was getting crowned." Ferran states as e wiggles his eyebrows.

Lumarie turns purple and I smirk, her blush evident on her pale blue face. "Who?" I ask, clearly teasing.

"Only-"

"HE's just a guy, okay?" Lu blurts out.

"Ooh~" Fer and I tease.

"Shut up." Lu grumbles, hiding her face.

"Oh wait, Sol? The hot-"

"I get it. I like him, so what?!" Lu yells. It would have been fine, but we were in middle of the street. Everybody sTaReD.

"Well, if no one knew... They all know now." Ferran giggles.

"Give the girl a break. Get on with your lives, people!" I yell as everybody grumbles and go back to doing whatever.

"NiCe..." Lu hides her head in her hands.

We attended the ceremony, Lu looking pin- purple the entire time Solaris was mentioned. 

"You know, one day," Ferran started off, dreamily, "I hope, I meet a girl that's so amazing that I go all Lumarie and fall in love with her."

"ME too, Fer. ME too." I mutter.

"Hey? What about that Callum, guy? He seems great." Lumarie started.

I shrug, "I don't know. We're jUsT fRiEnDs. Plus, there's a whole kingdom of girls... I'm just one."

Ferrans sighs, "Why doubt yourself? You could literally pull a 10/10 elf with a flick of a wrist."

I laugh, "Don't get ahead of yourself. Any-who... Later."

"Bye." Lu and Fer wave me goodbye as I climb out of the tunnel. With a skip in my step, I wander through the palace.

α/η: σкαу. σкαу. ι кησω тнєяє ιѕη'т мυ¢н α¢тιση уєт вυт... нєу! ωє gσт ƒяιєη∂ѕ. ι мα∂є ѕυяє тσ мєηтιση ααяι αη∂ ¢αℓ ѕσ ∂ση'т кιℓℓ мє נυѕт уєт. ѕєє уσυ ηєχт ¢нαρтєя. ι'ℓℓ вє ρσѕтιηg αѕ σƒтєη αѕ ι ¢αη. ι ¢αη'т мαкє αηу ρяσмιѕєѕ ι ¢αη'т кєєρ. ℓαтєя, ѕυgαя ¢αкєѕ. нαρρу нσℓι∂αуѕ! мωαн. кιѕѕєѕ ƒяσм ¢αℓ αη∂ ααяι тнαт ι ѕтσℓє.