Chapter 2

-"Ahh, just know that sooner or later I'll make you have lunch with us", she said irritated and raising her voice a little while I was already walking in the hallway.

Nobara's pov

"Itadorii..come on, how much time do you have to spend in that damn toilet? I'm starving, move your ass and hurry up" I shouted.
I leaned against the wall and waited not so patiently for Yuji to come out of the toilet.
I'm not only starving but also irritated by Fushiguro, I genuinely care for him and would like to see him try to make some friends. It is true what he said, but I'm also sure that he and Itadori could come along well. Itadori, from what I saw and what he told me, loves meeting new people, Fushiguro is just a little introverted, he likes when people let him be quiet and don't push him out of his comfort zone too much, but I know that he would talk more if he just wanted to, maybe he has just to find someone with whom he feels perfectly comfortable and free, even though I'm sure that he would like to have his moments of quietness anyway. Perhaps with his sister he felt that way, but I'm not gonna ask him, sounds too personal and I'm sure he won't open up that much.
After two minutes I finally saw Itadori come out of the toilet. 
"What took you so long, Itadori?".
"Sorry, there was a queue, due to the break I think", we started walking towards the canteen.
"Yeah, come on, we're both starving; we'll be lucky if we find a place but I doubt it."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't worry, we'll manage to sit somewhere."
We arrived there after two minutes, it was full with people, looked impossible to find a place to sit, even looking around didn't seem that useful.
"Nobara!"I turned around and found Maki calling me in the distance; "Follow me, Itadori, we may be lucky today."
We passed through the tables and arrived in front of Maki's group, who was already having lunch.
"Who is this handsome boy, Nobara?"Maki asked with a smirk.
"Shut up, Maki, go find a boyfriend somewhere else."
"Someone's angry here uh?" she said with an even bigger smirk.
"Maki, please, Monday is tough by itself, don't make everything worse. This is Itadori Yuji, he arrived today, we became friends during the lesson. He's funny, I'm sure you all will like him, but we're gonna take some food first. Come on, Itadori."
I never liked the food of the school canteen, except some things; today they served some kind of sandwiches that didn't look terrible, we decided to take them and returned to our table.

Yuji's pov

I'm happy I can meet Kugisaki's friends,  the girl called Maki made me flustered but it's alright. Kugisaki told me their names and that they attend 12th grade while we were taking the sandwiches; the first is Maki, that girl with green hair, the other is Inumaki Toge and the other one is called Panda, but the strange part is that he really is a panda that can actually talk; I assume that he's some kind of mascotte or something, or at least I hope so.
We sat there and started talking about the usual things concerning school, all the annoying and boring things you usually always discuss with friends or acquaintances at school.
"Is anyone of you guys good at Physics?" I asked.
"Toge is, Panda and I are not really meant for Physics and we don't like it either."
"It's not that I particularly like it anyway." Inumaki said quietly.
"Why do you ask, Itadori? Do you need any help?"Kugisaki asked.
"Yeah, I understood little of the explanation and if I want to pass I guess that I need some help."
"Yeah, I surely understood more than you but I have some problems too; we could ask someone in our class to help us."
"Yeah but who? I know almost no one."
"You don't have to worry about that, I know to whom we could ask help . In our class three or four people are particularly good at Physics I think, there's uh...Fushiguro, Ozawa and Yoshino."
"Who could we ask then?".
"Uhh let me think... Fushiguro is probably the best in our class, he also likes Physics so he could explain it to us well I think, on the other hand, he kind of grumpy and moody at times; don't get me wrong, he's kind and everything, he's just a little introverted. Ozawa is very sweet and warm-hearted, she's not really good at explaining things but I'm sure she'll try her best and we'll get to understand anyway in the end, trust me. Yoshino is the one I know least, but he also looks friendly and kind-hearted, he is just probably a bit shy, but he gets good grades. If you are not convinced, then I can ask some other people I know to help us."
"Dang, how can you know so many people who are willing to help us?" I said wide-eyed and in a little loud voice, surprised .
"I don't know if they are willing to but hey, they could make an effort to help someone who needs it", she said a bit irritated.
"Nobara knows a lot of people due to projects or just friends she made casually during these two and almost a half years, Itadori, it's not that difficult for her to know and become friends with other people", Maki said.
"Yeah, we also have lots of friends and acquaintances around the school due to projects and events." Panda said.
"Oh, so you're one of those popular people, Kugisaki."I said.
"Uh? Dumbass, don't mistake me for one of those people, I'm not popular and I don't want to be one of them, they think they are better than the others when they are just spoiled and vain. Lots of people know me, that's true, and sometimes I  hear some of them talk about me, but I wouldn't define myself as "popular", I don't like it."
"Oh, yeah, got it, I'm sorry."
"Don't worry, so, who are we asking to help us?"
"Uh, I don't know...can't we like ask all of them and study all together?" I raised my eyebrow a little.
"You really are undecided, uh?Okay then, we'll ask everyone and we'll see."
"Yep." I said smiling.
We ate everything and got back to class like three minutes before the ring of the bell.

Megumi's pov

Staying in the library didn't really restore my social battery, but at least I relaxed and finally had lunch; I also took a nap of 20 minutes and I'm now fortunately a bit refreshed.
I usually come back to class five minutes before the ring of the bell so I don't have to rush later at the last minute between a crowd of squealing people; moreover, when I arrive there, the class is still quiet since you can usually find just four or five people.
I put my backpack on the floor, took off my jacket and then sat down. I crossed my arms on my desk, rested my head on them and closed my eyes, hoping to relax a little more.
"Oi, Fushiguro.", I heard Kugisaki say.
"What do you want?", I said still with my head resting on my arms and my eyes closed.
"Me and Itadori were wondering if you could lend us a hand in Physics, we have some problems with the topic discussed this morning, could you help us, please?
"Mh?"I raised my head and opened my eyes, with a confused look on my face, finding in front of my desk her and that Itadori guy, who seemed to be slightly hiding behind her.
"Hi, I'm Yuji Itadori, it's a pleasure to meet you!", he said with the same dumb smile of this morning.
"Hi, Megumi Fushiguro", with my usual monotone tone.
"Well, now, what's the answer?"Kugisaki asked, leaning on my desk.
"Okay, when?", I said.
"Whenever we feel like it, we were about to ask also Ozawa and Yoshino."
"Why?".
"Because they are good at Physics, but we didn't know who to pick so we decided to ask all the three of you."
"And then what? There'll be the three of us explaining things to you?"
"Well, yeah."
"I disagree but do whatever you want."
"Oh, why?" she asked annoyed.
"In my opinion there's no point in having three people who explain to you the same exact thing all in one lesson, it could be useful if one of you doesn't understand something, in order to have someone else who explains it in a different way, but from a general perspective I think it's useless to have the three of us there, just pick one."
"Okay then, we choose you."Nobara said with a challenging smile, almost as if she had said that out of spite .The bell rang.
"Thank you, Fushiguro, we'll decide when to meet up when we have more time, maybe later or tomorrow."and with that she turned around and started walking towards her desk; it was sincere.
"Thank you so much for the help, Fushiguro! I hope we can become good friends." Itadori said again with that smile.
"Yeah, no worries.", he returned to his desk too.

Maths was peaceful, we just continued discussing a topic that we were already discussing from three lessons, the one concerning parables. Outside was still snowing but way less than this morning, it would have been difficult to return home anyway.
English literature was okay as well, just kinda boring sometimes, but not difficult, we were discussing Shakespeare's works.
When the bell rang I gathered my things, put my jacket on, and started walking towards the exit of the class while looking at my phone; I was just outside when I heard Kugisaki yell:"Wait for us, Fushiguro!"; I sighed in annoyance and leaned against the wall, waiting for them to come out, meanwhile scrolling some posts on Instagram.

"Okay, we're ready, we can go."Kugisaki said, so we finally started walking in the direction of the exit, the hallways were still full of people but we managed to get out of the school pretty fastly.
"Would you like to go to a cafe and maybe take something warm to drink?", she offered.
"Yeah, so we can finally leave this boredom behind." Itadori stated.
"I want to go home." I said.
"Ohh, you're so boring, come on, please, what are you gonna do at home alone? You're just gonna get bored even more", Kugisaki.
"I'll relax myself in a place that is warm."
"Cafes are warm! You can relax there with us."
"No."
"Come on, please."
"No."
"Please."
"Ugh fine, but if you think we're gonna stay there for one hour just know you're wrong."
"Yes, don't worry. Let's go then!"
So we started going towards this small cafe near the school while snow continued landing on our hair.