Chapter 12: Voice & body language

Voice

1.The most attractive male voices are around 96hz so try to talk in a deeper voice. Use a voice pitch testing app to find out how high your voice is.

 Use a voice pitch testing app to find out how high your voice is

2. Learn to talk slower with more emphasize on the words you want to bring attention to by leaving a little gap after the words you emphasize
Example if you want to hit on a girl:

Hey..im (Name), i came over to you because i didnt want to pass up on the opportunity to tell you how beautiful you look and id love to get to know you.. would it be alright if i got your instagram?

Don't emphasise compliments or anything but the important info your hello and goodbye when you talk to people.

Even when you're not talking to girls you should talk using this techique as it will show dominance, confidence and self respect which people admire and even envy. Be wise about that fact though some people who envy you will want to screw you over and sometimes you dont want people to be attracted to you so everything i teach you in this book and especially in the mind maxing book use with caution.

3. Never show a lot of emotion in your voice even if its postive. If you are exited,sad or happy verbalise with calmity and severity through your wide vocabulary. Look at examples like Thor, Loki,thanos or the witcher they all use this technique and have a large female fanbase.

4. Try to say less, and only speak meaningful, powerful, very funny or important sentences.
Compress stories & information unless asked to elaborate on details or the details matter.

5. When you do want to speak more or have to in order to hold the conversation. Do this : 50% of your mini speech is a story/opinion and 50% are deep direct well formulated questions. That's how you engage people in wanting to talk to you endlessly. Don't overthink and be brave. Focus on those 2 things never on if you can say something.

6. Talk clearly and mix very formal english with slang where you sound 66% posh & 33%hood. But always polite.

7. Speak well mannered unless you're joking around or fucking.

Body language

1. Always walk with pride and the most confidence like a make walk way model just not as fast ofc.

2. Interact with your soroundings & objects as if you owned them; don't disrespect them but rather seem very comfortable.

 Interact with your soroundings & objects as if you owned them; don't disrespect them but rather seem very comfortable

3. Nod upwards at everyone you greet never downwards.

4. Always carry yourself worry free & content. Nothing can get you to not be okay.

5. Always make intimidating eyecontact, stare in to their soul whilst you talk.

6. Turn your head less, tild your head a little and do the rest with your eyes(follow with the eyes).

7. Have precise well paced confident movements. Think about your movements, you always want to look like a master at what ever you do and you will by doing that. Mixed pacing, really fast or slow movements are for beginners, same for lack of visible confidence.

Bonus

Slightly Smile when ever you nod in agreement during casual conversation when they said something smart, sweet,admirable or something you agree with. Stop them ever so often and tell them that's really insightful, refreshing to hear,sweet or inspiring etc, just compliment their thoughts every so often.

If you're a 5 now with average non visual attractive traits you will be a 6.5 with these traits

If you are a 9 but have a high pitched not controlled voice and seem akward youre quickly perceived as a 7.5 at best