Tricks

(Vampire sex, foursome, menstrual sex, dirty, intense pleasure...Unclear as to what happened here but went with it.)

Elena awoke screaming, drenched in sweat.

When she finally opened her eyes, she was alone in a dark room, sitting up on a cot staring at a flickering bulb. Suddenly realizing how much her head was pounding, she put her hands to her temples and rested her head on top of her knees. White flecks appeared every time she blinked from the dull light that had sucked her in upon awakening, and her face throbbed in time with her heartbeat.

Wincing in pain she grabbed her abdomen. She rocked back and forth, waiting for the sharp pain to pass. She lifted the thin, grey, blanket to see a small amount of blood on the sheet below. Elena was unsure of the cause of the bleeding yet; she closed her eyes tightly together and traced her thoughts back to her encounter with Rocco.

How could he do this? Was she really that surprised?

No. No she wasn't.

Rocco Ramirez was a drug lord, a crime boss, a murderer, a womanizer, and a psychopath. He threw a rival off a bridge into an oncoming train for taking his money; $127.00 from a millionaire criminal and that was enough to end his life. Rocco ended it without a thought. Did she think for one minute that he would change for her? Become a dotting father and husband and they would live happily ever after like the end of a romanticised gangster movie?

No. No she did not. She never did.

Elena felt the tears begin to flood her eyes and she pushed them back angerly. She knew how he could do this; it was just a matter of time before he beat the shit out of her so badly, she lost consciousness, almost died, or both. She knew it. But it was the fear, the fear that kept her there - kept her from leaving. The last thing she was able to recall was lying on the cold, dirty marble floor, holding herself and crying. She vaguely remembered him kicking her, but she couldn't be sure; he could have done that earlier or through out the beating. Either way, she was out, away from him.

It struck Elena like a slap to the face.

She was out. She was finally out...fucking finally she was free! A huge smile appeared on her face and she put her hand over her mouth to cover a high-pitched giggle. Although she had no clue where she was now, it was not there with him.

"Holy fuck what a break!" She said excitedly to the empty room.

She couldn't hide her excitement, and if she held a streak of boldness inside her, she would have danced on the cot - not caring who may walk in. But that wasn't her, so she settled for giggles and smiles, which she absolutely adored feeling able to do again. It had been so long.

Elena looked around the room, feeling she should be petrified at her current surroundings, but oddly, she felt at peace, she felt safe. For reasons unknown to her, she felt as if from now on, she would always be safe. She decided not to over think how good she was feeling, and just absorb every last bit of it.

From the corner of her eye, she saw something move quickly across the room. She turned her head quickly from side to side, hoping to catch a glimpse of whatever it was. Her happiness sank to the floor and was replaced by the all to familiar feeling of dread and fear. She closed her eyes and gripped the side of the cot until her knuckles turned white.

Something glided past her, brushing her face ever so gently, sending tingles up Elena's spine. It then moved around her waist, then her calves. She couldn't move from fear, but she also couldn't deny the arousal she was beginning to feel. She clamped her legs together hoping the feeling would go away. She didn't understand how she was feeling this and it terrified her. Again, the 'something' gently wrapped around her neck, not tightly, like a long chain. This time however, it lingered over her open blouse for a moment before moving down to her thighs; moving slowly enough to run over her breasts causing her to suck in a breath of air.